Gen. Tamasak Wicharaya, Royal Thai Police
Gen. Tamasak Wicharaya oversees the Thailand Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.
I’m not saying that there are a lot of people that come to Thailand to commit a crime. But those who have already done it, we need to find them and to bring them into the criminal justice.
When we do that, we hope that we can signal a clear message to some Thai or some foreigner that are traveling to Thailand and think Thailand is a safe haven for them. And we want to let them know that that’s not true anymore.
Trafficking crime is serious. It is crime against human dignity. But when they do this to our children, then it’s even worse.
We have nine, plus one region in Bangkok. And I talk with them. They understand what we are doing. They understand political view. They understand this is national agenda. They are willing to participate. They are willing to work together with me. And they are willing to work closely with FBI.
- 02.22.2017 — Voice of Unknown Subject in Indiana Double-Murder Investigation
- 02.21.2017 — Flag-Raising Honors Fallen Agent Edwin R. Woodriffe
- 02.13.2017 — Victim of Romance Scam Tells Her Story
- 02.13.2017 — Special Agent Christine Beining Describes Romance Scams
- 02.07.2017 — Facebook Live Broadcast: Women Special Agents
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Sacramento Missing Person Elijah Moore Surveillance Footage
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Wanted App Promo Video
- 01.30.2017 — Houston FBI Prepares for 2017 Super Bowl
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Unlock User
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Submit a Search
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Retrieve Status
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Reset Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Export to Excel
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Change Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Add User
- 01.13.2017 — Debt Collection Fraud Call Recording
- 01.05.2017 — 2016 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.04.2017 — Interested in Becoming a Special Agent?
- 12.22.2016 — Denuncie la Corrupción en la Frontera al FBI
- 12.22.2016 — Don’t Turn a Blind Eye, Report Border Corruption to the FBI