Celebrating Women Special Agents: Jacqueline D. (2012)
Jacqueline is a SWAT medic, pilot, and member of her division’s Hazardous Materials Response Team and Evidence Response Team.
I couldn’t imagine being one of the first ones because no one was used to female agents. I’m sure they had to prove themselves a little bit more and go through a lot more, I wouldn’t say discrimination, but they had to prove themselves more than I think the newer agents and even myself had to do.
I never felt like I had to do anything better than anyone else. I just wanted to do the best that I could do and the Bureau has given me the chance. When I went through the new agent’s class I had no idea I could do what I did there. And I think it just pushes you to your limits and just pushes you to do better than what you think you can do.
I was given the opportunity to be on the evidence response team right away.
After a while I got to teach because of my experience.
I did the hazardous materials response team.
I became a SWAT medic just because I thought the medical profession would have been interesting for me.
Being in the aviation program, I got my license in Montana in December of 2006, came to Anchorage, and I got right into the aviation program because they needed another pilot.
I believe that the Bureau is the only place that I would have been able to have all of these opportunities. I can’t think of career field other than being in the FBI that I would have these opportunities to be in the aviation program, be on the evidence response team, get a chance to interview different people, be in the aviation program, be a SWAT medic, there’s no … I can’t imagine there’s any other career that would give me those opportunities.
- 09.29.2020 — FBI Dallas Describes Role in Protecting Election Process
- 09.25.2020 — Protecting Elections
- 09.25.2020 — Seeking Information in 'Peggy' Lammers Death in Deltaville, Virginia
- 09.25.2020 — FBI Jacksonville's Rachel Rojas Marks Hispanic Heritage Month
- 09.22.2020 — JCODE Operation Uncovers Darknet Opioid Traffickers
- 09.21.2020 — FBI Tampa Division Encourages Voters to Protect Their Voice
- 09.21.2020 — Prepare to Survive (Short)
- 09.21.2020 — Prepare to Survive
- 09.21.2020 — Run. Hide. Fight.
- 09.21.2020 — Run. Hide. Fight. (Trailer)
- 09.17.2020 — New Charges, Plea Deals in SF City Hall Corruption Investigation
- 09.17.2020 — FBI Charlotte Honors Interns Talk About Their Experiences
- 09.17.2020 — Director Wray Voices Support for Police During House Testimony
- 09.16.2020 — Director Wray Addresses CISA Cybersecurity Summit
- 08.26.2020 — FBI Portland Issues Statement on Unrest and Requests Public Tips
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Information in Pharmaceutical Robberies in Maryland and Pennsylvania
- 08.21.2020 — FBI Kansas City - 100th Anniversary
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Missing 21-Year-Old Mother; $10,000 Reward for Information
- 08.20.2020 — FBI Statement on the Charging of Former Uber CSO for Covering Up 2016 Hack
- 08.20.2020 — Seeking Information in Kansas City Mobile Phone Store Robberies