Wanted by the FBI: Jennifer Lea Settle Sought in Daughter McKenna Butcher’s Kidnapping
The FBI is seeking information on the whereabouts of a mother and daughter from South Carolina.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is seeking information on the whereabouts of this mother and daughter from South Carolina.
Jennifer Lea Settle is wanted for allegedly abducting McKenna Butcher in April after learning that full custody would be given to the 11-year-old’s father.
Special Agent Robert Hamod…
Robert Hamod: It was at that point that Jennifer took McKenna up to Maryland and visited some family friends where she told them that she was going to disappear and that they would never hear from her again.
Halpern: This home video shows McKenna in a performance at her church back in March of 2018.
McKenna’s father, Michael Butcher, is desperate for his daughter to return home.
Michael Butcher: She’s my only child. She needs a loving father. It’s been a very, very, sad situation all around.
Halpern: Jennifer and McKenna’s behavior may help them stand out.
Hamod: The mother and daughter have an unusually close relationship. So much so that Jennifer never allows McKenna out of her sight.
Halpern: Take a good look at Jennifer and McKenna. If you recognize them, please call your local FBI field office or police.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: North Little Rock, Arkansas, 1992/1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Las Vegas, Nevada, 1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: New Orleans, Louisiana, 1982
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Miami, Florida, 1972
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Covington, Kentucky, 1984
- 09.26.2019 — FBI Tools of the Trade: Riverine Craft (360-Degree Video)
- 09.21.2019 — FBI San Diego Think Before You Post PSA
- 09.20.2019 — Made in America
- 09.18.2019 — My Dynamic Huntsville
- 09.18.2019 — My Unique Huntsville
- 09.18.2019 — Video Loop of The Killing Fields
- 09.18.2019 — FBI Seeking Clues in Texas 'Killing Fields' Murders
- 09.13.2019 — FBI Plea for 9/11 Responders to Register for Health Benefits (Social Media Version)
- 09.11.2019 — Lori's Story: 9/11 Victim's Sister Recalls 'Very Reverent Moment'
- 09.10.2019 — FBI Boston: Armed Robbery of Convenience Store in Dedham, Massachusetts
- 09.06.2019 — 9/11 Memorial at Terrorist Screening Center
- 08.22.2019 — Echoes of Columbine
- 08.16.2019 — FBI Honors Intern Profile: Kendall, Information Management Division
- 08.16.2019 — FBI Honors Intern Profile: Anne, Laboratory Division