Wanted by the FBI: Jennifer Lea Settle Sought in Daughter McKenna Butcher’s Kidnapping
The FBI is seeking information on the whereabouts of a mother and daughter from South Carolina.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is seeking information on the whereabouts of this mother and daughter from South Carolina.
Jennifer Lea Settle is wanted for allegedly abducting McKenna Butcher in April after learning that full custody would be given to the 11-year-old’s father.
Special Agent Robert Hamod…
Robert Hamod: It was at that point that Jennifer took McKenna up to Maryland and visited some family friends where she told them that she was going to disappear and that they would never hear from her again.
Halpern: This home video shows McKenna in a performance at her church back in March of 2018.
McKenna’s father, Michael Butcher, is desperate for his daughter to return home.
Michael Butcher: She’s my only child. She needs a loving father. It’s been a very, very, sad situation all around.
Halpern: Jennifer and McKenna’s behavior may help them stand out.
Hamod: The mother and daughter have an unusually close relationship. So much so that Jennifer never allows McKenna out of her sight.
Halpern: Take a good look at Jennifer and McKenna. If you recognize them, please call your local FBI field office or police.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 11.22.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (2 of 2)
- 11.21.2022 — B-Roll JCODE Takedown Los Angeles 110122
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (September 12, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (October 8, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.15.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (1 of 2)
- 11.14.2022 — FBI Buffalo: Surveillance in CompassCare Arson Investigation
- 11.11.2022 — Little Rock B-Roll 110922
- 11.07.2022 — FBI and Wounded Warrior Regiment Connect for Career and Fitness Event
- 10.25.2022 — FBI Honolulu and Bank of Guam Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Short)
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Long)
- 10.03.2022 — FBI Dallas Continues Hate Crime Awareness Efforts
- 09.16.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.14.2022 — Director Wray Addresses Recent Cyber Activity
- 09.12.2022 — Violent Crime Takedown B-Roll
- 09.12.2022 — FBI Director Christopher Wray on How the FBI Is Helping to Combat Violent Crime
- 09.09.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.07.2022 — Cyber PSA from FBI Jacksonville
- 08.26.2022 — FBI Jacksonville Collegiate Academy PSA
- 08.14.2022 — Operation Cross Country 2022 B-Roll