Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available in Kevin Robert Harris, II Murder Investigation
The FBI is offering an up to $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of a talented musician.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of a talented musician.
Kevin Harris, II, seen here in a music video, was only 21 years old but experienced artists sought after his music.
His father and namesake, Kevin Harris, Sr.
Kevin Harris, Sr.: Ice Cube did buy one of his tracks, and it is on one of his albums.
Halpern: Kevin was known as Track Bully in the music industry.
Harris, Sr.: I love him so much, and I respect him so much, and his talent was just phenomenal.
Halpern: On September 20, 2009, Kevin was driving to a recording session at a music studio at the corner of 118th Place and Crenshaw Boulevard in Inglewood, California.
FBI Special Agent Sean Sterle says as soon as Kevin arrived, another car—possibly a 2005 Toyota Corolla—pulled up next to him.
Sean Sterle: … and approximately 10-17 shots were fired into Kevin’s car. Kevin died shortly thereafter on his way to the hospital in an ambulance.
Halpern: Kevin’s mother, Katheryn, says she has her son’s music—and it plays on. So do her memories of him.
Katheryn: I think about his beautiful face and him holding me and telling me how much he loves me.
Halpern: The FBI and its partners at the Inglewood Police Department are seeking information about Kevin’s murder.
Katheryn: I want to know who murdered my son. I want to look at them. God knows what else they might have done after my son was murdered.
Halpern: You can report tips anonymously to the FBI’s Los Angeles Field Office or online at tips.fbi.gov.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 08.03.2018 — Unexpected Agents at the FBI
- 08.03.2018 — FBI Special Agent Careers – Law Enforcement
- 08.03.2018 — Explore FBI Careers
- 08.02.2018 — Teamwork Emphasized in FBI’s ILEA Training to Counter Violent Extremism
- 07.25.2018 — FBI Portland Participates in 2018 Special Olympics Torch Run
- 07.19.2018 — FBI Phoenix - Mazatzal Casino Robbery on July 17, 2018 (1 of 2)
- 07.19.2018 — FBI Phoenix - Mazatzal Casino Robbery on July 17, 2018 (2 of 2)
- 07.13.2018 — FBI St. Louis – Armed Business Robbery on June 23, 2018
- 07.13.2018 — Chicago Youth Baseball Leagues Benefit from FBI Fraud Case
- 06.28.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available for Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Antwan Mims
- 06.11.2018 — FBI Swears In Honors Interns
- 05.29.2018 — Take the FBI Physical Fitness Test Challenge Today
- 05.29.2018 — Download the FBI Physical Fitness Test App
- 05.25.2018 — FBI New York - Citgo Robbery on February 14, 2018
- 05.15.2018 — Tennessee Ponzi Scheme Preyed on Friends and Neighbors
- 05.07.2018 — Reporting Cyber Crime is as Easy as IC3
- 04.27.2018 — Director’s Community Leadership Awards promotional video
- 04.26.2018 — Facebook Live Event - Becoming an Intelligence Analyst
- 04.25.2018 — 2017 Director's Community Leadership Awards
- 04.19.2018 — FBI San Francisco Division completes final day at RSA Conference