Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available in Kevin Robert Harris, II Murder Investigation
The FBI is offering an up to $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of a talented musician.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of a talented musician.
Kevin Harris, II, seen here in a music video, was only 21 years old but experienced artists sought after his music.
His father and namesake, Kevin Harris, Sr.
Kevin Harris, Sr.: Ice Cube did buy one of his tracks, and it is on one of his albums.
Halpern: Kevin was known as Track Bully in the music industry.
Harris, Sr.: I love him so much, and I respect him so much, and his talent was just phenomenal.
Halpern: On September 20, 2009, Kevin was driving to a recording session at a music studio at the corner of 118th Place and Crenshaw Boulevard in Inglewood, California.
FBI Special Agent Sean Sterle says as soon as Kevin arrived, another car—possibly a 2005 Toyota Corolla—pulled up next to him.
Sean Sterle: … and approximately 10-17 shots were fired into Kevin’s car. Kevin died shortly thereafter on his way to the hospital in an ambulance.
Halpern: Kevin’s mother, Katheryn, says she has her son’s music—and it plays on. So do her memories of him.
Katheryn: I think about his beautiful face and him holding me and telling me how much he loves me.
Halpern: The FBI and its partners at the Inglewood Police Department are seeking information about Kevin’s murder.
Katheryn: I want to know who murdered my son. I want to look at them. God knows what else they might have done after my son was murdered.
Halpern: You can report tips anonymously to the FBI’s Los Angeles Field Office or online at tips.fbi.gov.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 10.08.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Jennifer Lea Settle Sought in Daughter McKenna Butcher’s Kidnapping
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: North Little Rock, Arkansas, 1992/1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Las Vegas, Nevada, 1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: New Orleans, Louisiana, 1982
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Miami, Florida, 1972
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Covington, Kentucky, 1984
- 09.26.2019 — FBI Tools of the Trade: Riverine Craft (360-Degree Video)
- 09.21.2019 — FBI San Diego Think Before You Post PSA
- 09.20.2019 — Made in America
- 09.18.2019 — My Dynamic Huntsville
- 09.18.2019 — My Unique Huntsville
- 09.18.2019 — Video Loop of The Killing Fields
- 09.18.2019 — FBI Seeking Clues in Texas 'Killing Fields' Murders
- 09.13.2019 — FBI Plea for 9/11 Responders to Register for Health Benefits (Social Media Version)
- 09.11.2019 — Lori's Story: 9/11 Victim's Sister Recalls 'Very Reverent Moment'
- 09.10.2019 — FBI Boston: Armed Robbery of Convenience Store in Dedham, Massachusetts
- 09.06.2019 — 9/11 Memorial at Terrorist Screening Center
- 08.22.2019 — Echoes of Columbine
- 08.16.2019 — FBI Honors Intern Profile: Kendall, Information Management Division
- 08.16.2019 — FBI Honors Intern Profile: Anne, Laboratory Division