Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available in Kevin Robert Harris, II Murder Investigation
March 29, 2018
A reward of up to $25,000 is available for the identification, arrest, and conviction of those responsible for the murder of a talented musician.
Mollie Halpern: A reward of up to $25,000 is available for the identification, arrest, and conviction of those responsible for the murder of a talented musician.
Twenty-one-year-old Kevin Harris, II was in the early stages of his career but established artists—like iconic rapper Ice Cube—sought after his music.
Katheryn Harris says her son was a Renaissance man…
Katheryn Harris: Kevin could listen to something and he could play it. He didn’t have to read music. That’s how gifted he was.
Halpern: Kevin was shot to death in his car near a recording studio in Inglewood, California, on September 20, 2009.
FBI Special Agent Sean Sterle…
Sean Sterle: Kevin was a really good kid. He had no criminal record.
Halpern: Detective John Skaggs of the Inglewood Police Department…
John Skaggs: We’d like to bring some form of closure to the family.
Halpern: Kevin’s father and namesake…
Kevin Harris, Sr.: I want justice for my baby boy. If you have any information, take the reward money and do the right thing.
Halpern: You can report tips anonymously to the FBI’s Los Angeles Field Office.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 10.17.2019 — FBI, This Week: Joint Campaign Aims to Prevent E-Skimming
- 10.10.2019 — FBI, This Week: FBI Cyber STEM Program Expands Nationally
- 10.07.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Information About Catholic Church Arsons
- 10.04.2019 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Los Adolescentes Están Siendo el Blanco en Plataformas de Juegos en Internet
- 09.30.2019 — FBI, This Week: 2018 Crime Statistics Released