Wanted by the FBI: Endangered Child Alert Program Seeks Information on Jane Doe 39
The FBI is asking for help to identify Jane Doe 39, a woman who may have information about a child victim in an ongoing sexual exploitation investigation.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is asking for help to identify a woman who may have information about a child victim in an ongoing sexual exploitation investigation.
The unidentified woman—who investigators refer to as Jane Doe 39—is seen and heard on a video produced sometime before April 2016.
Take a listen to Jane Doe saying, “You can’t play with this,” on a loop in Vietnamese.
Jane Doe 39 (speaking Vietnamese): “You can’t play with this.” (Audio looped twice)
Halpern: Special Agent Susan Romash describes the woman.
Susan Romash: Jane Doe 39 appears to be an Asian female between the ages of 25 and 35 years old. She has long black hair, and she can be seen wearing a multi-colored floral dress.
Halpern: Jane Doe 39 is being sought as part of the FBI’s Endangered Child Alert Program.
Romash: The goal of the Endangered Child Alert Program is to identify offenders who are involved in the sexual exploitation of children and, in turn, to prevent any further abuse of those child victims.
Halpern: Report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI, or visit tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics