Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Tips in Amy Bradley Investigation
The FBI is seeking public tips in the case of a Virginia woman who disappeared 20 years ago this month.
Mollie Halpern: These are the last known images of Amy Lynn Bradley.
Amy disappeared 20 years ago this month while vacationing with her parents and brother on a Royal Caribbean International Cruise Liner, Rhapsody of the Seas.
FBI Special Agent Erin Sheridan says a few days into the trip—somewhere between Aruba and Curacao, Netherlands Antilles—Amy and her brother went to a disco.
Erin Sheridan: By the morning of March 24, 1998, her parents go and try to search for her, and she is nowhere to be found.
Halpern: Many details of Amy’s night out remain a mystery.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to Amy’s recovery and the conviction of those responsible for her disappearance.
These are age-progressed photographs of what Amy would look like today.
Amy’s mother, Iva…
Iva Bradley: We get up every single day with the thought that maybe today we'll find Amy.
Here she is graduating college. Here she is playing soccer.
Halpern: Since Agent Sheridan took over the case, she has made a connection to the family.
Sheridan: We will never rest. We will definitely do our best to bring closure to her family. I feel it is my mission.
Bradley: In this lifetime when you find somebody that cares, it matters. So we’re very excited about her working on this case.
Halpern: Report tips—which can be anonymous—to your local FBI field office, nearest American Embassy or Consulate, or visit tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 11.18.2020 — Highlights from Director Wray's Remarks at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting on Cybersecurity
- 11.18.2020 — FBI San Diego Thanksgiving Message
- 11.13.2020 — Remarks by Sanjay Virmani About IRGC Covert Influence Campaign
- 11.10.2020 — FBI Tampa Veterans Day Message
- 11.02.2020 — FBI Buffalo and U.S. Attorney Remarks on Integrity and Security of Elections
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In
- 10.23.2020 — Brent Gillespie: Please Come Forward
- 10.22.2020 — Branson Jernigan: It Seems Like People Have Been Forgetting About Her
- 10.21.2020 — Fresno’s Breaking the Chains Receives FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul