Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Tips in Amy Bradley Investigation
The FBI is seeking public tips in the case of a Virginia woman who disappeared 20 years ago this month.
Mollie Halpern: These are the last known images of Amy Lynn Bradley.
Amy disappeared 20 years ago this month while vacationing with her parents and brother on a Royal Caribbean International Cruise Liner, Rhapsody of the Seas.
FBI Special Agent Erin Sheridan says a few days into the trip—somewhere between Aruba and Curacao, Netherlands Antilles—Amy and her brother went to a disco.
Erin Sheridan: By the morning of March 24, 1998, her parents go and try to search for her, and she is nowhere to be found.
Halpern: Many details of Amy’s night out remain a mystery.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to Amy’s recovery and the conviction of those responsible for her disappearance.
These are age-progressed photographs of what Amy would look like today.
Amy’s mother, Iva…
Iva Bradley: We get up every single day with the thought that maybe today we'll find Amy.
Here she is graduating college. Here she is playing soccer.
Halpern: Since Agent Sheridan took over the case, she has made a connection to the family.
Sheridan: We will never rest. We will definitely do our best to bring closure to her family. I feel it is my mission.
Bradley: In this lifetime when you find somebody that cares, it matters. So we’re very excited about her working on this case.
Halpern: Report tips—which can be anonymous—to your local FBI field office, nearest American Embassy or Consulate, or visit tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 10.12.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Lamont Stephenson Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 10.11.2018 — New Sit-Up Protocol for FBI Mandatory Physical Fitness Test
- 10.03.2018 — FBI Phoenix: Mismatch Bandit, September 25, 2018 Walgreens Pharmacy Robbery
- 10.03.2018 — FBI Phoenix: Mismatch Bandit, September 15, 2018 Subway Shop Robbery
- 09.24.2018 — Daughter of Slain Virginia Trooper Seeks Clues in Unsolved Case
- 09.24.2018 — FBI Crime Data Explorer
- 09.04.2018 — Facebook Live Event: An Inside Look at Physical Fitness
- 09.03.2018 — Smithsonian Assists FBI in Minnesota Ruby Slippers Case
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Information Security (InfoSec)
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Wi-Fi
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Social Engineering
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Virtual Private Networks
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Safer Campaign Communications
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Router Hardening
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Patching, Firewalls, and Anti-Virus Software
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Passwords
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Incident Response
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Have You Been Hacked?
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Cloud-Based Services
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Browser and App Safety