Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Tips in Amy Bradley Investigation
The FBI is seeking public tips in the case of a Virginia woman who disappeared 20 years ago this month.
Mollie Halpern: These are the last known images of Amy Lynn Bradley.
Amy disappeared 20 years ago this month while vacationing with her parents and brother on a Royal Caribbean International Cruise Liner, Rhapsody of the Seas.
FBI Special Agent Erin Sheridan says a few days into the trip—somewhere between Aruba and Curacao, Netherlands Antilles—Amy and her brother went to a disco.
Erin Sheridan: By the morning of March 24, 1998, her parents go and try to search for her, and she is nowhere to be found.
Halpern: Many details of Amy’s night out remain a mystery.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to Amy’s recovery and the conviction of those responsible for her disappearance.
These are age-progressed photographs of what Amy would look like today.
Amy’s mother, Iva…
Iva Bradley: We get up every single day with the thought that maybe today we'll find Amy.
Here she is graduating college. Here she is playing soccer.
Halpern: Since Agent Sheridan took over the case, she has made a connection to the family.
Sheridan: We will never rest. We will definitely do our best to bring closure to her family. I feel it is my mission.
Bradley: In this lifetime when you find somebody that cares, it matters. So we’re very excited about her working on this case.
Halpern: Report tips—which can be anonymous—to your local FBI field office, nearest American Embassy or Consulate, or visit tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 10.08.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Jennifer Lea Settle Sought in Daughter McKenna Butcher’s Kidnapping
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: North Little Rock, Arkansas, 1992/1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Las Vegas, Nevada, 1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: New Orleans, Louisiana, 1982
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Miami, Florida, 1972
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Covington, Kentucky, 1984
- 09.26.2019 — FBI Tools of the Trade: Riverine Craft (360-Degree Video)
- 09.21.2019 — FBI San Diego Think Before You Post PSA
- 09.20.2019 — Made in America
- 09.18.2019 — My Dynamic Huntsville
- 09.18.2019 — My Unique Huntsville
- 09.18.2019 — Video Loop of The Killing Fields
- 09.18.2019 — FBI Seeking Clues in Texas 'Killing Fields' Murders
- 09.13.2019 — FBI Plea for 9/11 Responders to Register for Health Benefits (Social Media Version)
- 09.11.2019 — Lori's Story: 9/11 Victim's Sister Recalls 'Very Reverent Moment'
- 09.10.2019 — FBI Boston: Armed Robbery of Convenience Store in Dedham, Massachusetts
- 09.06.2019 — 9/11 Memorial at Terrorist Screening Center
- 08.22.2019 — Echoes of Columbine
- 08.16.2019 — FBI Honors Intern Profile: Kendall, Information Management Division
- 08.16.2019 — FBI Honors Intern Profile: Anne, Laboratory Division