Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Tips in Amy Bradley Investigation
The FBI is seeking public tips in the case of a Virginia woman who disappeared 20 years ago this month.
Mollie Halpern: These are the last known images of Amy Lynn Bradley.
Amy disappeared 20 years ago this month while vacationing with her parents and brother on a Royal Caribbean International Cruise Liner, Rhapsody of the Seas.
FBI Special Agent Erin Sheridan says a few days into the trip—somewhere between Aruba and Curacao, Netherlands Antilles—Amy and her brother went to a disco.
Erin Sheridan: By the morning of March 24, 1998, her parents go and try to search for her, and she is nowhere to be found.
Halpern: Many details of Amy’s night out remain a mystery.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to Amy’s recovery and the conviction of those responsible for her disappearance.
These are age-progressed photographs of what Amy would look like today.
Amy’s mother, Iva…
Iva Bradley: We get up every single day with the thought that maybe today we'll find Amy.
Here she is graduating college. Here she is playing soccer.
Halpern: Since Agent Sheridan took over the case, she has made a connection to the family.
Sheridan: We will never rest. We will definitely do our best to bring closure to her family. I feel it is my mission.
Bradley: In this lifetime when you find somebody that cares, it matters. So we’re very excited about her working on this case.
Halpern: Report tips—which can be anonymous—to your local FBI field office, nearest American Embassy or Consulate, or visit tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 08.03.2018 — Unexpected Agents at the FBI
- 08.03.2018 — FBI Special Agent Careers – Law Enforcement
- 08.03.2018 — Explore FBI Careers
- 08.02.2018 — Teamwork Emphasized in FBI’s ILEA Training to Counter Violent Extremism
- 07.25.2018 — FBI Portland Participates in 2018 Special Olympics Torch Run
- 07.19.2018 — FBI Phoenix - Mazatzal Casino Robbery on July 17, 2018 (1 of 2)
- 07.19.2018 — FBI Phoenix - Mazatzal Casino Robbery on July 17, 2018 (2 of 2)
- 07.13.2018 — FBI St. Louis – Armed Business Robbery on June 23, 2018
- 07.13.2018 — Chicago Youth Baseball Leagues Benefit from FBI Fraud Case
- 06.28.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available for Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Antwan Mims
- 06.11.2018 — FBI Swears In Honors Interns
- 05.29.2018 — Take the FBI Physical Fitness Test Challenge Today
- 05.29.2018 — Download the FBI Physical Fitness Test App
- 05.25.2018 — FBI New York - Citgo Robbery on February 14, 2018
- 05.15.2018 — Tennessee Ponzi Scheme Preyed on Friends and Neighbors
- 05.07.2018 — Reporting Cyber Crime is as Easy as IC3
- 04.27.2018 — Director’s Community Leadership Awards promotional video
- 04.26.2018 — Facebook Live Event - Becoming an Intelligence Analyst
- 04.25.2018 — 2017 Director's Community Leadership Awards
- 04.19.2018 — FBI San Francisco Division completes final day at RSA Conference