Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Tips in Amy Bradley Investigation
The FBI is seeking public tips in the case of a Virginia woman who disappeared 20 years ago this month.
Mollie Halpern: These are the last known images of Amy Lynn Bradley.
Amy disappeared 20 years ago this month while vacationing with her parents and brother on a Royal Caribbean International Cruise Liner, Rhapsody of the Seas.
FBI Special Agent Erin Sheridan says a few days into the trip—somewhere between Aruba and Curacao, Netherlands Antilles—Amy and her brother went to a disco.
Erin Sheridan: By the morning of March 24, 1998, her parents go and try to search for her, and she is nowhere to be found.
Halpern: Many details of Amy’s night out remain a mystery.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to Amy’s recovery and the conviction of those responsible for her disappearance.
These are age-progressed photographs of what Amy would look like today.
Amy’s mother, Iva…
Iva Bradley: We get up every single day with the thought that maybe today we'll find Amy.
Here she is graduating college. Here she is playing soccer.
Halpern: Since Agent Sheridan took over the case, she has made a connection to the family.
Sheridan: We will never rest. We will definitely do our best to bring closure to her family. I feel it is my mission.
Bradley: In this lifetime when you find somebody that cares, it matters. So we’re very excited about her working on this case.
Halpern: Report tips—which can be anonymous—to your local FBI field office, nearest American Embassy or Consulate, or visit tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 09.17.2020 — New Charges, Plea Deals in SF City Hall Corruption Investigation
- 09.17.2020 — FBI Charlotte Honors Interns Talk About Their Experiences
- 09.17.2020 — Director Wray Voices Support for Police During House Testimony
- 09.16.2020 — Director Wray Addresses CISA Cybersecurity Summit
- 08.26.2020 — FBI Portland Issues Statement on Unrest and Requests Public Tips
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Information in Pharmaceutical Robberies in Maryland and Pennsylvania
- 08.21.2020 — FBI Kansas City - 100th Anniversary
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Missing 21-Year-Old Mother; $10,000 Reward for Information
- 08.20.2020 — FBI Statement on the Charging of Former Uber CSO for Covering Up 2016 Hack
- 08.20.2020 — Seeking Information in Kansas City Mobile Phone Store Robberies
- 08.14.2020 — FBI Cincinnati Remembers Special Agent Nelson B. Klein
- 08.14.2020 — FBI San Francisco Announces Arrest of Alleged Murder Suspect
- 08.12.2020 — Central Records Complex Opens to House FBI Files
- 08.06.2020 — FBI Boston: Vandalism and Arson of a Providence Police Department Cruiser
- 08.05.2020 — FBI Cleveland: CVS Robbery Surveillance Footage
- 07.31.2020 — FBI San Francisco Remarks on Twitter Security Incident Investigation
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Examining Evidence
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Student on Boat
- 07.22.2020 — Post-Blast Training Boat Wake Loop
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Diver Enters Water