Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
A reward of up to $25,000 is available for information leading to the resolution of the case of missing Virginia woman Amy Lynn Bradley, who was last seen while on a cruise in 1998.
Mollie Halpern: This is Amy Lynn Bradley.
The talented basketball player and college graduate disappeared while on a family vacation when she was just 23 years old.
It happened on a Royal Caribbean International cruise liner, Rhapsody of the Seas, somewhere between Aruba and Curacao, Netherlands Antilles.
Special Agent Erin Sheridan says just a few days into the trip, on March 23, 1998, Amy and her brother had a night out.
Erin Sheridan: So that evening, Amy was out at the disco with her brother, other passengers, and crew socializing and having a great time. In the morning, when her parents and her brother woke, Amy was gone.
Halpern: Amy’s brother Brad was the last family member to see her.
Brad Bradley: Myself and my parents have had to endure a lot of sadness, but the last thing that I ever said to Amy was, “I love you,” before I went to sleep that night. Knowing that that’s the last thing I said to her has always been very comforting to me.
Halpern: Investigators say so many details of Amy’s night out remain a mystery.
A reward of up to $25,000 is available for information leading to the resolution of Amy’s case.
Sheridan: If you have any information—whether it be that you were a passenger or a crew member—we ask that you come forward. The smallest detail could assist us in finding out what happened to Amy.
Halpern: These are age-progressed photographs of what Amy could look like today.
Amy has several tattoos, including a sun, a gecko lizard, and a Tasmanian devil spinning a basketball.
Report tips to your local FBI office, nearest American Embassy, or Consulate. You can also send information to tips.fbi.gov. Tips can be anonymous. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Marks 20 Years of Training at ‘Body Farm’
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Training at the ‘Body Farm’ (360º)
- 03.20.2019 — Training at Human Remains Recovery Course
- 03.13.2019 — Their Voices: Remembering 9/11
- 03.13.2019 — FBI Agents and Analysts Tour 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- 03.11.2019 — Portland Teen Academy
- 03.06.2019 — Director Discusses FBI Approach to Cyber Threats at RSA Conference
- 03.03.2019 — Former FBI Director William Webster Helps Foil Scam
- 02.27.2019 — FBI Seeking Owners in Cultural Artifacts Case
- 01.30.2019 — Partners in Prevention: Vehicle Rentals and Vehicle Ramming
- 01.24.2019 — Video Message to Employees from Director Wray
- 01.19.2019 — Robbery, BP Gas Station, Henrico County, Virginia
- 12.21.2018 — Memorial Held for Victims of Pan Am 103 Bombing
- 12.14.2018 — Trailer: Remembering Pan Am 103: 30 Years Later
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Kara Weipz
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: The 'Laundry Ladies'
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Kathryn Turman
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Carole Johnson
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Tom McCullough
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: 30 Years Later