Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
A reward of up to $25,000 is available for information leading to the resolution of the case of missing Virginia woman Amy Lynn Bradley, who was last seen while on a cruise in 1998.
Mollie Halpern: This is Amy Lynn Bradley.
The talented basketball player and college graduate disappeared while on a family vacation when she was just 23 years old.
It happened on a Royal Caribbean International cruise liner, Rhapsody of the Seas, somewhere between Aruba and Curacao, Netherlands Antilles.
Special Agent Erin Sheridan says just a few days into the trip, on March 23, 1998, Amy and her brother had a night out.
Erin Sheridan: So that evening, Amy was out at the disco with her brother, other passengers, and crew socializing and having a great time. In the morning, when her parents and her brother woke, Amy was gone.
Halpern: Amy’s brother Brad was the last family member to see her.
Brad Bradley: Myself and my parents have had to endure a lot of sadness, but the last thing that I ever said to Amy was, “I love you,” before I went to sleep that night. Knowing that that’s the last thing I said to her has always been very comforting to me.
Halpern: Investigators say so many details of Amy’s night out remain a mystery.
A reward of up to $25,000 is available for information leading to the resolution of Amy’s case.
Sheridan: If you have any information—whether it be that you were a passenger or a crew member—we ask that you come forward. The smallest detail could assist us in finding out what happened to Amy.
Halpern: These are age-progressed photographs of what Amy could look like today.
Amy has several tattoos, including a sun, a gecko lizard, and a Tasmanian devil spinning a basketball.
Report tips to your local FBI office, nearest American Embassy, or Consulate. You can also send information to tips.fbi.gov. Tips can be anonymous. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 10.12.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Lamont Stephenson Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 10.11.2018 — New Sit-Up Protocol for FBI Mandatory Physical Fitness Test
- 10.03.2018 — FBI Phoenix: Mismatch Bandit, September 25, 2018 Walgreens Pharmacy Robbery
- 10.03.2018 — FBI Phoenix: Mismatch Bandit, September 15, 2018 Subway Shop Robbery
- 09.24.2018 — Daughter of Slain Virginia Trooper Seeks Clues in Unsolved Case
- 09.24.2018 — FBI Crime Data Explorer
- 09.04.2018 — Facebook Live Event: An Inside Look at Physical Fitness
- 09.03.2018 — Smithsonian Assists FBI in Minnesota Ruby Slippers Case
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Information Security (InfoSec)
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Wi-Fi
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Social Engineering
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Virtual Private Networks
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Safer Campaign Communications
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Router Hardening
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Patching, Firewalls, and Anti-Virus Software
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Passwords
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Incident Response
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Have You Been Hacked?
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Cloud-Based Services
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Browser and App Safety