Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
A reward of up to $25,000 is available for information leading to the resolution of the case of missing Virginia woman Amy Lynn Bradley, who was last seen while on a cruise in 1998.
Mollie Halpern: This is Amy Lynn Bradley.
The talented basketball player and college graduate disappeared while on a family vacation when she was just 23 years old.
It happened on a Royal Caribbean International cruise liner, Rhapsody of the Seas, somewhere between Aruba and Curacao, Netherlands Antilles.
Special Agent Erin Sheridan says just a few days into the trip, on March 23, 1998, Amy and her brother had a night out.
Erin Sheridan: So that evening, Amy was out at the disco with her brother, other passengers, and crew socializing and having a great time. In the morning, when her parents and her brother woke, Amy was gone.
Halpern: Amy’s brother Brad was the last family member to see her.
Brad Bradley: Myself and my parents have had to endure a lot of sadness, but the last thing that I ever said to Amy was, “I love you,” before I went to sleep that night. Knowing that that’s the last thing I said to her has always been very comforting to me.
Halpern: Investigators say so many details of Amy’s night out remain a mystery.
A reward of up to $25,000 is available for information leading to the resolution of Amy’s case.
Sheridan: If you have any information—whether it be that you were a passenger or a crew member—we ask that you come forward. The smallest detail could assist us in finding out what happened to Amy.
Halpern: These are age-progressed photographs of what Amy could look like today.
Amy has several tattoos, including a sun, a gecko lizard, and a Tasmanian devil spinning a basketball.
Report tips to your local FBI office, nearest American Embassy, or Consulate. You can also send information to tips.fbi.gov. Tips can be anonymous. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 07.19.2018 — FBI Phoenix - Mazatzal Casino Robbery on July 17, 2018 (1 of 2)
- 07.19.2018 — FBI Phoenix - Mazatzal Casino Robbery on July 17, 2018 (2 of 2)
- 07.13.2018 — FBI St. Louis – Armed Business Robbery on June 23, 2018
- 07.13.2018 — Chicago Youth Baseball Leagues Benefit from FBI Fraud Case
- 06.28.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available for Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Antwan Mims
- 06.11.2018 — FBI Swears In Honors Interns
- 05.25.2018 — FBI New York - Citgo Robbery on February 14, 2018
- 05.15.2018 — Tennessee Ponzi Scheme Preyed on Friends and Neighbors
- 05.07.2018 — Reporting Cyber Crime is as Easy as IC3
- 04.27.2018 — Director’s Community Leadership Awards promotional video
- 04.26.2018 — Facebook Live Event - Becoming an Intelligence Analyst
- 04.25.2018 — 2017 Director's Community Leadership Awards
- 04.19.2018 — FBI San Francisco Division completes final day at RSA Conference
- 04.19.2018 — FBI San Francisco Division wraps up 2018 RSA Conference
- 04.18.2018 — Recruiting seminar at the FBI San Francisco Division booth at the 2018 RSA Conference
- 04.18.2018 — Meet an FBI Bomb Technician and working K-9 at the 2018 RSA Conference
- 04.18.2018 — San Francisco section chief to speak at 2018 RSA Conference
- 04.18.2018 — Visit the FBI San Francisco Division booth at the 2018 RSA Conference
- 04.12.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Rafael Caro-Quintero Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 04.03.2018 — Operation Targets Dark Web Drug Buyers