Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
A reward of up to $25,000 is available for information leading to the resolution of the case of missing Virginia woman Amy Lynn Bradley, who was last seen while on a cruise in 1998.
Mollie Halpern: This is Amy Lynn Bradley.
The talented basketball player and college graduate disappeared while on a family vacation when she was just 23 years old.
It happened on a Royal Caribbean International cruise liner, Rhapsody of the Seas, somewhere between Aruba and Curacao, Netherlands Antilles.
Special Agent Erin Sheridan says just a few days into the trip, on March 23, 1998, Amy and her brother had a night out.
Erin Sheridan: So that evening, Amy was out at the disco with her brother, other passengers, and crew socializing and having a great time. In the morning, when her parents and her brother woke, Amy was gone.
Halpern: Amy’s brother Brad was the last family member to see her.
Brad Bradley: Myself and my parents have had to endure a lot of sadness, but the last thing that I ever said to Amy was, “I love you,” before I went to sleep that night. Knowing that that’s the last thing I said to her has always been very comforting to me.
Halpern: Investigators say so many details of Amy’s night out remain a mystery.
A reward of up to $25,000 is available for information leading to the resolution of Amy’s case.
Sheridan: If you have any information—whether it be that you were a passenger or a crew member—we ask that you come forward. The smallest detail could assist us in finding out what happened to Amy.
Halpern: These are age-progressed photographs of what Amy could look like today.
Amy has several tattoos, including a sun, a gecko lizard, and a Tasmanian devil spinning a basketball.
Report tips to your local FBI office, nearest American Embassy, or Consulate. You can also send information to tips.fbi.gov. Tips can be anonymous. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics