Madalina Cojocari Missing Person's Vodcast
Madalina Cojocari was last seen on surveillance video getting off her school bus outside her home in Cornelius, North Carolina, on November 21, 2022, and has not been seen since. She was reported missing to her school on December 15, 2022. Her parents reported last seeing her on November 23, 2022. Madalina was last seen wearing jeans, pink, purple and white Adidas shoes, and a white t-shirt and jacket.
The Cornelius Police Department, the FBI, and the SBI are searching for 11-year-old Madalina Cojocari. The Cornelius Police Department located in Cornelius, North Carolina, learned Madalina was missing on December 15, 2022.
Captain Jennifer Thompson explains:
“Our school resource officer and the school counselor tried several times to contact Madalina’s mother due to a high number of absences. After agreeing to bring Madalina to school, Diana Cojocari showed up alone, saying she didn’t know where her daughter was and hadn’t seen her since November 23rd.”
Her mother Diana and her step father, Christopher Palmiter are both charged with failure to report the disappearance of a child to law enforcement. The investigation uncovered video of Madalina getting off the school bus on November 21st. It’s the last confirmed sighting of the 6th grader.
Cornelius Police Captain Thompson:
“Madalina is 4 feet, 10 inches tall and weighs 90 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. In a missing child investigation, every second counts. Unfortunately, in this case it was more than three weeks before our department was notified she was missing. Despite being hampered by the timeline, we are doing everything possible to find her.”
If you have information to help the investigators, call the Cornelius Police Department at 704-892-7773 or 1-800-CALL FBI.
- 02.01.2023 — Inside the FBI Podcast: Romance Scams (2021 Rerelease)
- 02.01.2023 — Inside the FBI Podcast: Submitting Tips to the Bureau
- 01.31.2023 — FBI Seattle Discusses Myths of Human Trafficking
- 01.16.2023 — FBI Announces $10,000 Reward for Information Leading to Arrest in Unsolved Murders
- 01.13.2023 — Section Chief Jose Perez on Violent Crime Operations
- 01.12.2023 — Sextortion PSA – Salt Lake City
- 12.29.2022 — FBI Atlanta: Surveillance in Ebenezer Baptist Church Vandalism Investigation
- 11.22.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (2 of 2)
- 11.21.2022 — B-Roll JCODE Takedown Los Angeles 110122
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (September 12, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (October 8, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.15.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (1 of 2)
- 11.14.2022 — FBI Buffalo: Surveillance in CompassCare Arson Investigation
- 11.11.2022 — Little Rock B-Roll 110922
- 11.07.2022 — FBI and Wounded Warrior Regiment Connect for Career and Fitness Event
- 10.25.2022 — FBI Honolulu and Bank of Guam Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Short)
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Long)
- 10.03.2022 — FBI Dallas Continues Hate Crime Awareness Efforts