Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Luis Macedo
A reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading directly to the arrest of new FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive, Luis Macedo.
Mollie Halpern: A reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading directly to the arrest of new FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive, Luis Macedo.
Macedo, a member of the Latin Kings street gang, is the alleged leader in the murder of a 15-year old boy in Chicago, seven years ago this month.
Alex Arellano was walking through a neighborhood with female friends when Macedo and other gang members confronted him.
FBI Task Force Officer Patrick Johnson says when Alex tried to run away…
Patrick Johnson: The group pursued him into an area between two buildings. He was beaten severely and he was shot and then his body was set afire. 8:00
Halpern: Macedo, who is sometimes called “Ye-Ye,” has tattoos on his body, neck, arms and hands.
Johnson: There are people who know his current whereabouts and they know that the right thing to do is come forward to law enforcement.
Halpern: Report tips to your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. For photos of Macedo visit www.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 03.16.2018 — Facebook Live Event - FBI Investigative Publicity Program
- 03.08.2018 — Special Agent Selection Process: Core Competencies
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud