Becoming an Agent: The ONE Program
New agents attend the FBI’s Onboarding New Employees (ONE) Program before beginning their first week of training. The program introduces employees to the FBI’s history, culture, and structure.
John: On my first day here, I was a little anxious to get into, I guess, the academic portion. But also, I felt at ease because we had what’s called a ONE Program.
Rhonda Glover: Well the ONE Program, which is the Onboarding New Employees Program, it is a 4-day residential program for new employees. And during the ONE Program, you have the opportunity to learn about the FBI’s mission, culture, structure—we’re helping new agents and new intelligence analysts build their foundation for success; we’re giving them the tools that they are going to need to be successful when they graduate from Quantico and they are dispersed to the field or to Headquarters.
- 10.21.2020 — Fresno’s Breaking the Chains Receives FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.08.2020 — Ashley Forbes: Nobody in Town Goes Missing Like This
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case
- 09.30.2020 — The Nevernight Connection
- 09.29.2020 — FBI Dallas Describes Role in Protecting Election Process
- 09.25.2020 — The Right to Vote