The Bureau is working to combat the global cyber threat by placing cyber assistant legal attachés (ALATs) in FBI offices in strategic locations around the world.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
21711 N. 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85024
Phone: (623) 466-1999
Counties and territory covered: Gila, Maricopa, and Pinal Counties and the Ak-Chin, Ft. McDowell, Gila River, Salt River, San Carlos, and Tonto-Apache Indian Reservations
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Andrew P. Black (Tucson)
- Michael V. Caputo
- Mark A. Hoffman
- Sean L. Kaul
Along with our main office in Phoenix, we have seven satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties and territory covered: Coconino, Navajo (north of I-40), and Yavapai Counties and the Hopi, Navajo (except Apache County), and Yavapai-Prescott Indian Reservations
- Counties and territory covered: Apache County (north of I-40) and the Navajo Indian Reservation (in Apache County)
- Lake Havasu
- Counties and territory covered: Mohave County and the Fort Mojave, Havasupai, Hualapai, and Kaibab-Paiute Indian Reservations
- Counties covered: Apache (south of I-40) and Navajo (south of I-40) Counties and the White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation
- Sierra Vista
- Counties and territory covered: Cochise, Greenlee, and Graham Counties (excluding the portion of the San Carlos Indian Reservation that lies within Greenlee County)
- Counties and territory covered: Pima and Santa Cruz Counties and the Pascua Yaqui and Tohono O’odham Indian Reservations
- Counties and territory covered: La Paz and Yuma Counties and the Colorado River Indian Tribe Reservation