The FBI is a critical component of the Joint Interagency Task Force South (JIATF-S), whose mission is to stem the flow of illegal drugs and to disrupt narco-trafficking networks operating on the high seas.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
21711 N. 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85024
Phone: (623) 466-1999
Counties and territory covered: Gila, Maricopa, and Pinal Counties and the Ak-Chin, Ft. McDowell, Gila River, Salt River, San Carlos, and Tonto-Apache Indian Reservations
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Andrew P. Black (Tucson)
- Michael V. Caputo
- Mark A. Hoffman
- Sean L. Kaul
Along with our main office in Phoenix, we have seven satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties and territory covered: Coconino, Navajo (north of I-40), and Yavapai Counties and the Hopi, Navajo (except Apache County), and Yavapai-Prescott Indian Reservations
- Counties and territory covered: Apache County (north of I-40) and the Navajo Indian Reservation (in Apache County)
- Lake Havasu
- Counties and territory covered: Mohave County and the Fort Mojave, Havasupai, Hualapai, and Kaibab-Paiute Indian Reservations
- Counties covered: Apache (south of I-40) and Navajo (south of I-40) Counties and the White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation
- Sierra Vista
- Counties and territory covered: Cochise, Greenlee, and Graham Counties (excluding the portion of the San Carlos Indian Reservation that lies within Greenlee County)
- Counties and territory covered: Pima and Santa Cruz Counties and the Pascua Yaqui and Tohono O’odham Indian Reservations
- Counties and territory covered: La Paz and Yuma Counties and the Colorado River Indian Tribe Reservation