Wanted by / Seeking Information
The FBI and its partners are seeking information about the murder of two brothers, Matthew Reagan and Philip Reagan, in Sawmill, Arizona, on the Navajo Nation Reservation. The FBI is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible.
Anyone with information is asked to call FBI Phoenix at (623) 466-1999. Tips can also be submitted at tips.fbi.gov.
The Chief Information Security Officer Academy gives select personnel at private sector companies a chance to connect with FBI cyber experts and learn how to work with the FBI and partners when a cyber breach occurs.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
21711 N. 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85024
Counties and territory covered: Gila, Maricopa, and Pinal Counties and the Ak-Chin, Ft. McDowell, Gila River, Salt River, San Carlos, and Tonto-Apache Indian Reservations
Along with our main office in Phoenix, we have seven satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties and territory covered: Coconino, Navajo (north of I-40), and Yavapai Counties and the Hopi, Navajo (except Apache County), Yavapai-Prescott Indian Reservations and Yavapai-Apache Nation, and Kaibab-Paiute Indian Reservations
- Counties and territory covered: Apache County (north of I-40) and the Navajo Indian Reservation (in Apache County)
- Lake Havasu
- Counties and territory covered: La Paz and Mohave Counties and the Colorado River Indian Reservation, the Fort Mojave Reservation, the Havasupi Reservation, and the Hualapai Reservation
- Counties covered: Apache (south of I-40) and Navajo (south of I-40) Counties and the White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation
- Sierra Vista
- Counties and territory covered: Cochise, Greenlee, and Graham Counties (excluding the portion of the San Carlos Indian Reservation that lies within Greenlee County)
- Counties and territory covered: Pima and Santa Cruz Counties and the Pascua Yaqui and Tohono O’odham Indian Reservations
- County: Yuma Counties