Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Rachel Louise Cooke
The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information that helps to find Rachel Louise Cooke, who was abducted while on a morning run near Austin, Texas in January 2002.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information that helps to find a missing college student from outside Austin, Texas.
Rachel Louise Cooke—then 19 years old—was abducted while on a morning run near her home in Georgetown, Williamson County in January of 2002.
Rachel’s mother, Janet, begs anyone with information to come forward.
Janet Cooke: Rachel was a very good soul, and that hurts me, because whoever took her took somebody that could make a huge contribution to this world.
Halpern: FBI Special Agent Justin Noble…
Justin Noble: The FBI is partnering with the Williamson County Sheriff’s Office to find a resolution in this 15-year-old investigation. We’re absolutely committed to finding Rachel.
Halpern: Sheriff Robert Chody says closing this case will help Rachel’s family and the tight-knit community to heal.
Robert Chody: Can you imagine if this was a child of yours? As a father, I can’t imagine what the Cooke family has endured all these years. Please bring Rachel home to her family where she belongs.
Halpern: To report tips, dial 1-800-CALL-FBI or visit tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In
- 10.23.2020 — Brent Gillespie: Please Come Forward
- 10.22.2020 — Branson Jernigan: It Seems Like People Have Been Forgetting About Her
- 10.21.2020 — Fresno’s Breaking the Chains Receives FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.08.2020 — Ashley Forbes: Nobody in Town Goes Missing Like This
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case