Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Rachel Louise Cooke
The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information that helps to find Rachel Louise Cooke, who was abducted while on a morning run near Austin, Texas in January 2002.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information that helps to find a missing college student from outside Austin, Texas.
Rachel Louise Cooke—then 19 years old—was abducted while on a morning run near her home in Georgetown, Williamson County in January of 2002.
Rachel’s mother, Janet, begs anyone with information to come forward.
Janet Cooke: Rachel was a very good soul, and that hurts me, because whoever took her took somebody that could make a huge contribution to this world.
Halpern: FBI Special Agent Justin Noble…
Justin Noble: The FBI is partnering with the Williamson County Sheriff’s Office to find a resolution in this 15-year-old investigation. We’re absolutely committed to finding Rachel.
Halpern: Sheriff Robert Chody says closing this case will help Rachel’s family and the tight-knit community to heal.
Robert Chody: Can you imagine if this was a child of yours? As a father, I can’t imagine what the Cooke family has endured all these years. Please bring Rachel home to her family where she belongs.
Halpern: To report tips, dial 1-800-CALL-FBI or visit tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics