Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Rachel Louise Cooke
The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information that helps to find Rachel Louise Cooke, who was abducted while on a morning run near Austin, Texas in January 2002.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information that helps to find a missing college student from outside Austin, Texas.
Rachel Louise Cooke—then 19 years old—was abducted while on a morning run near her home in Georgetown, Williamson County in January of 2002.
Rachel’s mother, Janet, begs anyone with information to come forward.
Janet Cooke: Rachel was a very good soul, and that hurts me, because whoever took her took somebody that could make a huge contribution to this world.
Halpern: FBI Special Agent Justin Noble…
Justin Noble: The FBI is partnering with the Williamson County Sheriff’s Office to find a resolution in this 15-year-old investigation. We’re absolutely committed to finding Rachel.
Halpern: Sheriff Robert Chody says closing this case will help Rachel’s family and the tight-knit community to heal.
Robert Chody: Can you imagine if this was a child of yours? As a father, I can’t imagine what the Cooke family has endured all these years. Please bring Rachel home to her family where she belongs.
Halpern: To report tips, dial 1-800-CALL-FBI or visit tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 10.08.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Jennifer Lea Settle Sought in Daughter McKenna Butcher’s Kidnapping
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: North Little Rock, Arkansas, 1992/1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Las Vegas, Nevada, 1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: New Orleans, Louisiana, 1982
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Miami, Florida, 1972
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Covington, Kentucky, 1984
- 09.26.2019 — FBI Tools of the Trade: Riverine Craft (360-Degree Video)
- 09.21.2019 — FBI San Diego Think Before You Post PSA
- 09.20.2019 — Made in America
- 09.18.2019 — My Dynamic Huntsville
- 09.18.2019 — My Unique Huntsville
- 09.18.2019 — Video Loop of The Killing Fields
- 09.18.2019 — FBI Seeking Clues in Texas 'Killing Fields' Murders
- 09.13.2019 — FBI Plea for 9/11 Responders to Register for Health Benefits (Social Media Version)
- 09.11.2019 — Lori's Story: 9/11 Victim's Sister Recalls 'Very Reverent Moment'
- 09.10.2019 — FBI Boston: Armed Robbery of Convenience Store in Dedham, Massachusetts
- 09.06.2019 — 9/11 Memorial at Terrorist Screening Center
- 08.22.2019 — Echoes of Columbine
- 08.16.2019 — FBI Honors Intern Profile: Kendall, Information Management Division
- 08.16.2019 — FBI Honors Intern Profile: Anne, Laboratory Division