Think Before You Post PSA
FBI Chicago has produced a PSA that warns social media users to strongly consider the ramifications and consequences of their messages before they are posted.
At the time, I just wasn’t thinking. I used social media to vent.
I wished I would have thought about effects of scaring people.
I didn’t mean for that to happen.
People took it as a terrorist threat; the university got shut down; I got arrested by the FBI; and now, I don’t know what my future looks like.
I search my name on the web almost every day and look at this stuff. It’s not going away.
Think before you post.
- 04.15.2019 — Seeking Information: Feb. 14, 2019, Bank Robbery, Las Vegas
- 03.27.2019 — FBI Boston Seeking Witnesses in Jassy Correia Kidnapping Case
- 03.26.2019 — FBI and Partners Target Darknet Opioid Traffickers
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Marks 20 Years of Training at ‘Body Farm’
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Training at the ‘Body Farm’ (360º)
- 03.20.2019 — Training at Human Remains Recovery Course
- 03.13.2019 — Their Voices: Remembering 9/11
- 03.13.2019 — FBI Agents and Analysts Tour 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- 03.11.2019 — Portland Teen Academy
- 03.06.2019 — Director Discusses FBI Approach to Cyber Threats at RSA Conference
- 03.03.2019 — Former FBI Director William Webster Helps Foil Scam
- 02.27.2019 — FBI Seeking Owners in Cultural Artifacts Case
- 01.30.2019 — Partners in Prevention: Vehicle Rentals and Vehicle Ramming
- 01.24.2019 — Video Message to Employees from Director Wray
- 01.19.2019 — Robbery, BP Gas Station, Henrico County, Virginia
- 12.21.2018 — Memorial Held for Victims of Pan Am 103 Bombing
- 12.14.2018 — Trailer: Remembering Pan Am 103: 30 Years Later
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: The 'Laundry Ladies'
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Kathryn Turman
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Carole Johnson