FBI Jacksonville Honors Director's Community Leadership Award Recipient
FBI Jacksonville recognized the work of Jennifer Silvey-Cason, who is the recipient of the 2019 FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award.
Hello. I’m Rachel Rojas, special agent in charge of the FBI Jacksonville Division.
I want to take a moment to recognize the work of Jennifer Silvey-Cason, who is the recipient of the FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award.
For more than 20 years, the DCLA has been presented to some of the most remarkable community leaders across the country, and Jennifer is certainly one of them.
Every day, she works to ensure that Jacksonville’s medical community has what it needs to serve patients needs during a disaster - and as we all know, that kind of work is critical right now.
Earlier this year, I hosted an event in Jacksonville to honor Jennifer, who currently serves as the emergency preparedness coordinator for UF Health, but over the past year, she has done so much more for our community and the FBI.
She has donated her personal time and expertise to help strengthen the Duval County emergency preparedness plan–she created an all-volunteer team to respond to the needs of victims of mass casualty events–and she has advocated for improved mental health programs for first responders and victim advocates, which is so very, very important.
It has been truly amazing to see the impact that Jennifer has had on our community, and we are so thankful for the contributions that she has made to the FBI crisis management and victim assistance programs.
This month, we’re supposed to be at FBI Headquarters, where FBI Director Christopher Wray was going to present the DCLA to Jennifer in person, but that event has been postponed for now.
In the meantime, please join me in thanking her for all that she has done – and all that she continues to do – to benefit the Jacksonville community.
Congratulations to Jennifer Silvey-Cason, recipient of the 2019 FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award.
- 06.04.2020 — Director Wray’s Remarks Regarding Civil Unrest in Wake of George Floyd’s Death
- 06.01.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Congratulates Penguins Foundation
- 05.28.2020 — Inside the FBI Podcast: IC3 Turns 20
- 05.21.2020 — FBI Phoenix Joins Arizona Law Enforcement Leaders in Honoring the Fallen
- 05.21.2020 — FBI Sacramento SAC Congratulates Fairfield Police Chief
- 05.18.2020 — 2020 Police Week FBI Chicago Candlelight Vigil
- 05.15.2020 — FBI Dallas Honors Fallen Agents in National Police Week Message
- 05.15.2020 — FBI Honolulu COVID-19 Public Service Announcement
- 05.15.2020 — FBI San Diego Honors Fallen Officers During National Police Week
- 05.15.2020 — FBI New Orleans Recognizes Peace Officers Memorial Day
- 05.14.2020 — 2020 FBI Wall of Honor Memorial Service
- 05.14.2020 — Director Wray Honors Law Enforcement Partners During National Police Week
- 05.11.2020 — Minneapolis FBI Honors Fallen Agents in National Police Week Message
- 05.08.2020 — Jacksonville SAC Congratulates High School Graduates
- 05.08.2020 — Seattle FBI Recognizes Fallen Officers in Police Week Message
- 05.04.2020 — FBI Dallas COVID-19 Public Service Announcement
- 04.30.2020 — Inside the FBI Podcast Trailer: FBI Top Ten List Turns 70
- 04.29.2020 — FBI Volunteers Assist Families in Philadelphia
- 04.22.2020 — FBI San Francisco COVID-19 Public Service Announcement