FBI Jacksonville Honors Director's Community Leadership Award Recipient
FBI Jacksonville recognized the work of Jennifer Silvey-Cason, who is the recipient of the 2019 FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award.
Hello. I’m Rachel Rojas, special agent in charge of the FBI Jacksonville Division.
I want to take a moment to recognize the work of Jennifer Silvey-Cason, who is the recipient of the FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award.
For more than 20 years, the DCLA has been presented to some of the most remarkable community leaders across the country, and Jennifer is certainly one of them.
Every day, she works to ensure that Jacksonville’s medical community has what it needs to serve patients needs during a disaster - and as we all know, that kind of work is critical right now.
Earlier this year, I hosted an event in Jacksonville to honor Jennifer, who currently serves as the emergency preparedness coordinator for UF Health, but over the past year, she has done so much more for our community and the FBI.
She has donated her personal time and expertise to help strengthen the Duval County emergency preparedness plan–she created an all-volunteer team to respond to the needs of victims of mass casualty events–and she has advocated for improved mental health programs for first responders and victim advocates, which is so very, very important.
It has been truly amazing to see the impact that Jennifer has had on our community, and we are so thankful for the contributions that she has made to the FBI crisis management and victim assistance programs.
This month, we’re supposed to be at FBI Headquarters, where FBI Director Christopher Wray was going to present the DCLA to Jennifer in person, but that event has been postponed for now.
In the meantime, please join me in thanking her for all that she has done – and all that she continues to do – to benefit the Jacksonville community.
Congratulations to Jennifer Silvey-Cason, recipient of the 2019 FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award.
- 01.15.2021 — FBI San Francisco Field Office Message on Protecting Communities
- 01.12.2021 — Vodcast: Wanted by the FBI - Hung Tien Pham
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns the Public About Reshipping Scams
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns the Public About Work From Home Scams
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns Consumers About Gift Card Scams
- 12.22.2020 — Be Aware of Online Shopping Scams this Holiday Season
- 12.21.2020 — FBI Special Agent in Charge Craig Fair announces reward in San Francisco church arson
- 12.16.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Highlights Teen Academy
- 12.16.2020 — Luis Quesada: Felices Fiestas
- 12.16.2020 — FBI El Paso Holiday Message
- 12.09.2020 — Seeking Information on Man Who Fired Rifle at Chicago Metra Stop
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Shopping Scams
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Social Media Scams
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Charity Scams
- 11.18.2020 — Highlights from Director Wray's Remarks at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting on Cybersecurity
- 11.18.2020 — FBI San Diego Thanksgiving Message
- 11.13.2020 — Remarks by Sanjay Virmani About IRGC Covert Influence Campaign
- 11.10.2020 — FBI Tampa Veterans Day Message
- 11.02.2020 — FBI Buffalo and U.S. Attorney Remarks on Integrity and Security of Elections
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In