FBI Jacksonville Honors Director's Community Leadership Award Recipient
FBI Jacksonville recognized the work of Jennifer Silvey-Cason, who is the recipient of the 2019 FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award.
Hello. I’m Rachel Rojas, special agent in charge of the FBI Jacksonville Division.
I want to take a moment to recognize the work of Jennifer Silvey-Cason, who is the recipient of the FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award.
For more than 20 years, the DCLA has been presented to some of the most remarkable community leaders across the country, and Jennifer is certainly one of them.
Every day, she works to ensure that Jacksonville’s medical community has what it needs to serve patients needs during a disaster - and as we all know, that kind of work is critical right now.
Earlier this year, I hosted an event in Jacksonville to honor Jennifer, who currently serves as the emergency preparedness coordinator for UF Health, but over the past year, she has done so much more for our community and the FBI.
She has donated her personal time and expertise to help strengthen the Duval County emergency preparedness plan–she created an all-volunteer team to respond to the needs of victims of mass casualty events–and she has advocated for improved mental health programs for first responders and victim advocates, which is so very, very important.
It has been truly amazing to see the impact that Jennifer has had on our community, and we are so thankful for the contributions that she has made to the FBI crisis management and victim assistance programs.
This month, we’re supposed to be at FBI Headquarters, where FBI Director Christopher Wray was going to present the DCLA to Jennifer in person, but that event has been postponed for now.
In the meantime, please join me in thanking her for all that she has done – and all that she continues to do – to benefit the Jacksonville community.
Congratulations to Jennifer Silvey-Cason, recipient of the 2019 FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award.
- 11.22.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (2 of 2)
- 11.21.2022 — B-Roll JCODE Takedown Los Angeles 110122
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (September 12, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (October 8, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.15.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (1 of 2)
- 11.14.2022 — FBI Buffalo: Surveillance in CompassCare Arson Investigation
- 11.11.2022 — Little Rock B-Roll 110922
- 11.07.2022 — FBI and Wounded Warrior Regiment Connect for Career and Fitness Event
- 10.25.2022 — FBI Honolulu and Bank of Guam Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Short)
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Long)
- 10.03.2022 — FBI Dallas Continues Hate Crime Awareness Efforts
- 09.16.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.14.2022 — Director Wray Addresses Recent Cyber Activity
- 09.12.2022 — Violent Crime Takedown B-Roll
- 09.12.2022 — FBI Director Christopher Wray on How the FBI Is Helping to Combat Violent Crime
- 09.09.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.07.2022 — Cyber PSA from FBI Jacksonville
- 08.26.2022 — FBI Jacksonville Collegiate Academy PSA
- 08.14.2022 — Operation Cross Country 2022 B-Roll