Wanted by the FBI: Lorrie John Trites
The FBI is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of the former head coach of the swim teams at a Pennsylvania college. Lorrie John Trites is wanted for allegedly making recordings of female swimmers as they changed their clothes in the locker room at Franklin and Marshall College.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of the former head coach of the swim teams at a Pennsylvania college. Lorrie John Trites is wanted for allegedly making recordings of female swimmers as they changed their clothes in the locker room at Franklin and Marshall College.
FBI Special Agent: He recorded all of his victims without their permission, and some of the victims were as young as 13. It’s a huge violation of trust.
Halpern: That was the FBI case agent. Trites was also the founder of the Trident Aquatic Club in Lancaster County. USA Swimming banned Trites for life. Trites was also the golf coach at the college.
FBI Special Agent: It’s possible that he still is involved in swimming, it’s possible he is involved in the business of golf. He could be involved in anything at this point.
Halpern: Trites took off 16 years ago is likely using aliases like John Trites, John Morgan, or Buddy. What he can’t change is his height—he is very tall at 6’7".
FBI Special Agent: He has ties to numerous states—New Mexico, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, to name a few.
Halpern: Trites also has ties to Trinidad and the Bahamas. Report tips to your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 03.16.2018 — Facebook Live Event - FBI Investigative Publicity Program
- 03.08.2018 — Special Agent Selection Process: Core Competencies
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud