The Company Man: Arrest Surveillance Video
Actual arrest surveillance video in case on which "The Company Man" is based.
Company Employee: Come in, I was…
HJ: Oh, this, this room is so nice.
Employee: …I was trying to rest.
Employee: Oh, go ahead and sit there.
HJ: Okay. Okay
Employee: I, I’m kinda big. (Laughs)
Employee: Let’s put this down here. We’re going to need a light here in a minute. So, how was your evening?
QX: (In Mandarin) Um, how was it?
HJ: (Laughs) (In Mandarin) Not bad, not bad.
HJ: (In Mandarin) Did he have a good stay?
QX: Yeah, very nice.
Employee: Very tired.
QX: Very tired. (Laughs)
Employee: Very tired. Long night. I was able to get everything that was on the list
QX: (In Mandarin) He got everything we need for over there.
Employee: Everything. I have two disk.
HJ: (In Mandarin) Good
QX: (In Mandarin) Two disks
HJ: (In Mandarin) Oh.
Employee: Um, it was very full.
QX: You are so powerful
Employee: It took a long time. Um… Yeah, I mean…
HJ: (Laughs) (In Mandarin) I think he still looks energetic.
QX: Seems you’re—you are—like what I say, you are powerful.
Employee: (Imitates typing sound and gestures)
QX: Lots of security.
Employee: (Laughs) Lots of security, um, yeah, again, you know, I could get in a lot of trouble but, I think we’ll be okay from what I did last night. You guys got something for me this morning?
QX: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
HJ: (In Mandarin) How-how-how many hours did he sleep? (Laughs)
QX: (Laughs) How many hours did you sleep last night?
Employee: I didn’t sleep last night. I slept, like, two hours this morning.
QX: (In Mandarin) He didn’t sleep last night. He only slept two hours this morning.
HJ: (In Mandarin) Oh. (Laughs)
Employee: And then coffee. (Laughs)
HJ: Thank you, thank you.
QX: Yeah (Laughs)
Employee: Lots—lots of coffee.
Um, but, yes.
QX: So, so you, you, you will show us the…
Employee: I will show you what I have after you show me the money.
QX: (In Mandarin) He wants to see the money.
HJ: (In Mandarin) Sure. (In English) Okay, okay, (Laughs)
QX: Uh, the door is, is security?
Employee: Ah, yes.
Employee: Don’t worry about the door.
Employee: Very good. Very good.
Employee: (Laughs) Trust? Um, no count. Okay.
QX: Should we check it?
HJ: (In Mandarin) Oh.
QX: (In Mandarin) The disk.
Employee: This… Now, understand, this is the formula for the glass This is secret. Uh, it’s confidential. And you understand that, right?
QX: (Coughs) [Inaudible]
HJ: [Unintelligible] (In Mandarin) Ah-huh-huh-huh-huh.
Employee: It’s very confidential.
QX: (In Mandarin) In the front…
Employee: So when you hide this in your luggage, you need to make sure that nobody can see it.
QX: (In Mandarin) We can just remove this at that time and do it ourselves, uh [unintelligible].
HJ: (In Mandarin) Oh yes, uh…
Employee: But this talks about how much [redacted] we have.
HJ: Mm-hmm, hmm, hmm.
QX: (In Mandarin) The [redacted].
Employee: Um, [redacted]… But then, here’s how we do it.
HJ: (In Mandarin) We have a lot, lot of formulations.
Employee: This is the secret right here. How much of these we put in.
Employee: Okay? Just using [redacted] won’t work.
Employee: It’s not good enough.
QX: Okay. (In Mandarin) The [redacted]…
[Knock on door]
Agent 1: FBI. You’re under arrest. Gather up. Stand up—
Agent 2: FBI. FBI. You’re under arrest.
Agent 1: Stand up. Now stand up. Turn around. Thank you.
Agent 2: Stand up. Turn around.
Agent 1: Stay right there. Put your hands behind your back. Keep them like that.
Agent 2: Keep your hands behind your back. Move that other hand.
- 07.12.2019 — FBI Physical Fitness Test App – Push-up Demo
- 07.09.2019 — FBI Physical Fitness Test App – Pull-up Demo
- 07.09.2019 — FBI Physical Fitness Test App - Sit-up Demo
- 06.27.2019 — Seeking Information About Boston Area Robberies
- 06.25.2019 — Forfeiture Laws Aid Recovery of Rescued Dogs
- 06.04.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Eugene Palmer Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 06.04.2019 — My FBI Huntsville
- 05.29.2019 — Sextortion Targets Youth Online
- 05.24.2019 — FBI Hosts Wounded Warriors for First-Time Event
- 05.17.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Charles Lee Hill
- 05.08.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Arnoldo Jimenez Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 05.03.2019 — 2018 Director’s Community Leadership Awards
- 05.03.2019 — Dolly Parton Thanks FBI and Director's Community Leadership Award Recipients
- 04.30.2019 — Download the myFBI Dashboard App Today
- 04.29.2019 — FBI Plea for 9/11 Responders to Register for Health Benefits
- 04.24.2019 — Seeking Information in Indiana Double-Murder Investigation
- 04.15.2019 — Seeking Information: Feb. 14, 2019, Bank Robbery, Las Vegas
- 03.27.2019 — FBI Boston Seeking Witnesses in Jassy Correia Kidnapping Case
- 03.26.2019 — FBI and Partners Target Darknet Opioid Traffickers
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Marks 20 Years of Training at ‘Body Farm’