Agent Describes Pamir Plane Crash Recovery Efforts
Special Agent Adriene Sullivan describes the FBI's role in a recovery effort following a plane crash outside Kabul in 2010.
My very first experience with the international community here in Afghanistan revolved around the Pamir crash that took place on May 17th.
This was not a traditional FBI investigation.
We put together a team of maybe four or five FBI personnel.
Not just agents because it was such a very robust investigation.
Everybody worked together very well.
We had a system set up. And from the very beginning that system was followed out and we were able to collect immediate samples.
It was amazing in that the Afghans learned quite a bit because it was something new for them.
We learned quite a bit because it was something new for us. Because we had never worked with the DVI.
It was very satisfying in that everyone was able to get their loved ones back.
The gratification from doing this type of work is second to none.
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Unlock User
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Submit a Search
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Retrieve Status
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Reset Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Export to Excel
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Change Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Add User
- 01.13.2017 — Debt Collection Fraud Call Recording
- 01.05.2017 — 2016 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.04.2017 — Interested in Becoming a Special Agent?
- 12.22.2016 — Denuncie la Corrupción en la Frontera al FBI
- 12.22.2016 — Don’t Turn a Blind Eye, Report Border Corruption to the FBI
- 12.21.2016 — National Use of Force Data Collection
- 12.19.2016 — The Coming Storm
- 12.19.2016 — The Coming Storm (Leyendas en Español)
- 12.13.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: New Top Ten Fugitive Robert Francis Van Wisse
- 12.09.2016 — Chasing the Dragon (Extended Trailer)
- 12.07.2016 — Video Loop of "Go-Fast" Boat
- 12.07.2016 — Gerry Canavan
- 12.07.2016 — Seized "Go-Fast" Boat