Operation Cross Country 9 (Raw Footage)
Raw video footage from Cross Country operations in Alexandria, Virginia and Jackson, Mississippi. Operation Cross Country is a week-long, FBI-led enforcement action to address commercial child sex trafficking throughout the United States.
Crystal Nosal, public information officer, Alexandria (Virginia) Police Department: The Alexandria Police Department is assisting the FBI with Operation Cross Country trying to locate and assist juveniles who are being used as prostitutes. Runaway juveniles are particularly vulnerable to being led into prostitution because they’ve run away from possibly a bad family situation and then get pulled into drugs or a gang lifestyle that leads into prostitution.
They will be interviewed by a detective that’s familiar with those types of cases to see exactly what brought them into that situation and how we can help.
- 05.14.2017 — E-Check: Edit Search Criteria at Validation Screen
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Theo Williams
- 05.03.2017 — 2016 Director’s Community Leadership Awards
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Al Tribble
- 05.03.2017 — FBI Recruitment Video
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Dan Rodriguez
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Erin Sheridan
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Jean O'Connor
- 05.02.2017 — Los Angeles Diversity Agent Recruiting
- 04.19.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Bhadreshkumar Chetanbhai Patel
- 04.18.2017 — Newark Press Conference on Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Walter Yovany Gomez
- 04.12.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Walter Yovany Gomez
- 03.27.2017 — Israel Legal Attaché Cary Gleicher Describes the FBI’s Role Overseas
- 03.27.2017 — Israel National Police General Describes Partnership with FBI
- 03.24.2017 — Seeking Information in Pasadena Cheesecake Factory Explosion
- 03.23.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
- 03.23.2017 — Agent Tam Dao Describes Joining FBI
- 03.23.2017 — Agent Hesham Elgamiel Describes Joining FBI
- 03.23.2017 — Agent Alfred Tribble, Jr. Describes Joining FBI
- 03.23.2017 — SAC Perrye K. Turner Describes Importance of Diversity