Operation Cross Country 9 (Raw Footage)
Raw video footage from Cross Country operations in Alexandria, Virginia and Jackson, Mississippi. Operation Cross Country is a week-long, FBI-led enforcement action to address commercial child sex trafficking throughout the United States.
Crystal Nosal, public information officer, Alexandria (Virginia) Police Department: The Alexandria Police Department is assisting the FBI with Operation Cross Country trying to locate and assist juveniles who are being used as prostitutes. Runaway juveniles are particularly vulnerable to being led into prostitution because they’ve run away from possibly a bad family situation and then get pulled into drugs or a gang lifestyle that leads into prostitution.
They will be interviewed by a detective that’s familiar with those types of cases to see exactly what brought them into that situation and how we can help.
- 03.23.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Tips in Amy Bradley Investigation
- 03.16.2018 — Facebook Live Event - FBI Investigative Publicity Program
- 03.08.2018 — Special Agent Selection Process: Core Competencies
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud