Marsha Thomason Thanks FBI’s Women Agents For Service
The actress who plays FBI Special Agent Diana Berrigan on television’s “White Collar” thanks women agents for their 40 years of service.
Hi. I’m Special Agent Diana Berrigan from the TV show White Collar.
Did you know that it wasn’t until 1972 that the first female earned an FBI special agent badge? Now, women are helping solve crimes around the world in far away places like Sarajevo, New Delhi, Lagos, and Tbilisi.
To all our women fighting crime at home and overseas, thank you for keeping us safe.
- 10.18.2017 — Raw Video: Operation Cross Country XI
- 10.18.2017 — Former Trafficking Victim Describes Her Ordeal and Rescue
- 10.18.2017 — Operation Cross Country: 'Our Primary Goal is to Recover Children'
- 10.12.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Endangered Child Alert Program Seeks Information on Jane Doe 39
- 10.11.2017 — Compact Council Ratification Overview
- 10.11.2017 — Audio of Jane Doe 39
- 10.02.2017 — FBI Chicago Internships and Careers
- 09.28.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Rachel Louise Cooke
- 09.26.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: New Top Ten Fugitive Santiago Villalba Mederos
- 09.21.2017 — Think Before You Post PSA
- 09.14.2017 — Future FBI in Training Program Provides Interactive Experience
- 08.18.2017 — Inside the FBI’s Public Access Line
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill Recalls Graduation
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Fulfilling a Dream
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Firearms Training
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Driving the Precision Obstacle Course (360-Degree Video)
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Preparing for the Field
- 08.01.2017 — 360-Degree Video of Mock Crime Scene, FBI Honolulu Adopt-a-School
- 07.31.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The First Week
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Inside the Classroom