Marsha Thomason Thanks FBI’s Women Agents For Service
The actress who plays FBI Special Agent Diana Berrigan on television’s “White Collar” thanks women agents for their 40 years of service.
Hi. I’m Special Agent Diana Berrigan from the TV show White Collar.
Did you know that it wasn’t until 1972 that the first female earned an FBI special agent badge? Now, women are helping solve crimes around the world in far away places like Sarajevo, New Delhi, Lagos, and Tbilisi.
To all our women fighting crime at home and overseas, thank you for keeping us safe.
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
- 06.15.2017 — Surveillance Video of Missing Student Yingying Zhang
- 06.08.2017 — National Academy Graduates 50,000th Student
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago Activist Andrew Holmes Works to Strengthen Relationships With Law Enforcement
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson Describes Evolution of Violence
- 05.30.2017 — Fighting Violent Crime in Chicago
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago School Principal Describes Unique Challenges
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago FBI Special Agent in Charge Michael Anderson Describes Countering Violence
- 05.26.2017 — Women Rising: Stories From Trailblazing Female Leaders of the FBI
- 05.26.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: National Missing Children’s Day
- 05.26.2017 — FBI Special Agent Careers
- 05.14.2017 — E-Check: Edit Search Criteria at Validation Screen
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Theo Williams
- 05.03.2017 — 2016 Director’s Community Leadership Awards
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Al Tribble
- 05.03.2017 — FBI Recruitment Video
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Dan Rodriguez
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Erin Sheridan
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Jean O'Connor
- 05.02.2017 — Los Angeles Diversity Agent Recruiting