Their Voices: Remembering 9/11
New agent trainees from the FBI Academy share their experience visiting the National September 11 Memorial & Museum in New York City on March 9, 2019.
Michael: One of the themes if 9/11 is "Never Forget," but when we hear the stories and testimonies of those that went before us, it refreshes those memories that we have and there's something tangible about their emotions.
Chris: When these men and women share their emotions and we see that it makes it more real for us. It kind of brings our own emotions back to life. The stories that we've heard here today at the 9/11 Museum, they bring a certain, a very unique sort of motivation, I think back to the job. It stokes that fire inside of me that I've always had, as a call to service to do what I can for our country and for the people in this country.
Ashley: It's going to be very important for agents in the future to come through and experience this because as agents continue to enter the Bureau, their memories are going to be very limited about the events that occurred on 9/11. So it's going to be very important for them to really understand and grasp the gravity of the situation that occurred that day.
- 10.08.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Jennifer Lea Settle Sought in Daughter McKenna Butcher’s Kidnapping
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: North Little Rock, Arkansas, 1992/1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Las Vegas, Nevada, 1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: New Orleans, Louisiana, 1982
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Miami, Florida, 1972
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Covington, Kentucky, 1984
- 09.26.2019 — FBI Tools of the Trade: Riverine Craft (360-Degree Video)
- 09.21.2019 — FBI San Diego Think Before You Post PSA
- 09.20.2019 — Made in America
- 09.18.2019 — My Dynamic Huntsville
- 09.18.2019 — My Unique Huntsville
- 09.18.2019 — Video Loop of The Killing Fields
- 09.18.2019 — FBI Seeking Clues in Texas 'Killing Fields' Murders
- 09.13.2019 — FBI Plea for 9/11 Responders to Register for Health Benefits (Social Media Version)
- 09.11.2019 — Lori's Story: 9/11 Victim's Sister Recalls 'Very Reverent Moment'
- 09.10.2019 — FBI Boston: Armed Robbery of Convenience Store in Dedham, Massachusetts
- 09.06.2019 — 9/11 Memorial at Terrorist Screening Center
- 08.22.2019 — Echoes of Columbine
- 08.16.2019 — FBI Honors Intern Profile: Kendall, Information Management Division
- 08.16.2019 — FBI Honors Intern Profile: Anne, Laboratory Division