Memorial Held for Victims of Pan Am 103 Bombing
A memorial service was held at Arlington National Cemetery on December 21, 2018 to mark the 30th Anniversary of the Pan Am flight 103 bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland and to honor the victims of the terrorist attack.
Speakers: We remember them. Eric Michael Coker. Siv Ulla Engstrom. Andrew Alexander Teran. Arva Anthony Thomas. Joanne Flannigan. Kathleen Mary Flannigan. Thomas Brown Flannigan.
Speakers: We remember them. Charles Dennis McKee. Bernard Joseph McLaughlin, Jonathan White. Bonnie Leigh Williams. Eric Jon Williams. Brittany Leigh Williams.
Kathryn Turman, assistant director, FBI Victim Services Division: So, we come here to honor and remember the 270 victims of this atrocity. We also come here to remind the world of something that should never be forgotten. While terrorism is still with us, we must not forget that terrorism does not have the last word. I speak for my colleagues in the FBI—past and present—when I say, the active pursuit of truth and justice for the victims of the bombing of Pan Am 103 remains our mission and our goal.
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In
- 10.23.2020 — Brent Gillespie: Please Come Forward
- 10.22.2020 — Branson Jernigan: It Seems Like People Have Been Forgetting About Her
- 10.21.2020 — Fresno’s Breaking the Chains Receives FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.08.2020 — Ashley Forbes: Nobody in Town Goes Missing Like This
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case