Special Agent Al Tribble
FBI Recruitment Video: Al Tribble
Al Tribble: Prior to joining the FBI, I was a banking officer for Fidelity Bank.
Back in the late 90s, all the banks were being gobbled up by larger banks, and so I started looking. At a job fair, one of the recruiters told me that the only thing different between a banker and a FBI special agent is that I would now have a gun to go with my suit.
My chief responsibilities here are supervising a squad of professionals that are responsible for investigating violent crimes against children and human trafficking. We’re trying to target the pimp activity here in Houston.
If I were hand-selecting an individual to work with my group, I would want to know are they capable of doing the impossible, working long hours when everybody else has long given up? We have personnel that pull 12-, 14-, 16 hour days at times just to make sure that the public can sleep at night. And so I want to know, are you committed? I want to know, do you have the wherewith all to be a self-motivator to go out and get the job done? And if you have that, we certainly want you in the FBI.
My wife is a forensic accountant for the FBI, so we commute together, we talk about case work, and I have one grown daughter. And Dad has spoken at every school, every university, every graduate school that she’s attended, and I think she’s quite proud of her old man. So, I want all the boys to know that she’s got someone looking out for her.
- 11.22.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (2 of 2)
- 11.21.2022 — B-Roll JCODE Takedown Los Angeles 110122
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (September 12, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (October 8, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.15.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (1 of 2)
- 11.14.2022 — FBI Buffalo: Surveillance in CompassCare Arson Investigation
- 11.11.2022 — Little Rock B-Roll 110922
- 11.07.2022 — FBI and Wounded Warrior Regiment Connect for Career and Fitness Event
- 10.25.2022 — FBI Honolulu and Bank of Guam Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Short)
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Long)
- 10.03.2022 — FBI Dallas Continues Hate Crime Awareness Efforts
- 09.16.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.14.2022 — Director Wray Addresses Recent Cyber Activity
- 09.12.2022 — Violent Crime Takedown B-Roll
- 09.12.2022 — FBI Director Christopher Wray on How the FBI Is Helping to Combat Violent Crime
- 09.09.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.07.2022 — Cyber PSA from FBI Jacksonville
- 08.26.2022 — FBI Jacksonville Collegiate Academy PSA
- 08.14.2022 — Operation Cross Country 2022 B-Roll