Special Agent Al Tribble
FBI Recruitment Video: Al Tribble
Al Tribble: Prior to joining the FBI, I was a banking officer for Fidelity Bank.
Back in the late 90s, all the banks were being gobbled up by larger banks, and so I started looking. At a job fair, one of the recruiters told me that the only thing different between a banker and a FBI special agent is that I would now have a gun to go with my suit.
My chief responsibilities here are supervising a squad of professionals that are responsible for investigating violent crimes against children and human trafficking. We’re trying to target the pimp activity here in Houston.
If I were hand-selecting an individual to work with my group, I would want to know are they capable of doing the impossible, working long hours when everybody else has long given up? We have personnel that pull 12-, 14-, 16 hour days at times just to make sure that the public can sleep at night. And so I want to know, are you committed? I want to know, do you have the wherewith all to be a self-motivator to go out and get the job done? And if you have that, we certainly want you in the FBI.
My wife is a forensic accountant for the FBI, so we commute together, we talk about case work, and I have one grown daughter. And Dad has spoken at every school, every university, every graduate school that she’s attended, and I think she’s quite proud of her old man. So, I want all the boys to know that she’s got someone looking out for her.
- 09.21.2017 — Think Before You Post PSA
- 09.14.2017 — Future FBI in Training Program Provides Interactive Experience
- 08.18.2017 — Inside the FBI’s Public Access Line
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill Recalls Graduation
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Fulfilling a Dream
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Firearms Training
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Driving the Precision Obstacle Course (360-Degree Video)
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Preparing for the Field
- 08.01.2017 — 360-Degree Video of Mock Crime Scene, FBI Honolulu Adopt-a-School
- 07.31.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The First Week
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Inside the Classroom
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Kellie Holland’s Perspective
- 07.27.2017 — How the FBI's Adopt-a-School Program is Working in Hawaii
- 07.24.2017 — Vermont Drug-Related Forfeiture Leads to Renewal of Homes, Neighborhood
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The ONE Program
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill’s Perspective
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: David Lewis’ Perspective
- 07.14.2017 — Security Video of 2013 Connecticut Jewelry Store Robbery
- 06.29.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Phillip Leron Miller
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case