Special Agent Al Tribble
FBI Recruitment Video: Al Tribble
Al Tribble: Prior to joining the FBI, I was a banking officer for Fidelity Bank.
Back in the late 90s, all the banks were being gobbled up by larger banks, and so I started looking. At a job fair, one of the recruiters told me that the only thing different between a banker and a FBI special agent is that I would now have a gun to go with my suit.
My chief responsibilities here are supervising a squad of professionals that are responsible for investigating violent crimes against children and human trafficking. We’re trying to target the pimp activity here in Houston.
If I were hand-selecting an individual to work with my group, I would want to know are they capable of doing the impossible, working long hours when everybody else has long given up? We have personnel that pull 12-, 14-, 16 hour days at times just to make sure that the public can sleep at night. And so I want to know, are you committed? I want to know, do you have the wherewith all to be a self-motivator to go out and get the job done? And if you have that, we certainly want you in the FBI.
My wife is a forensic accountant for the FBI, so we commute together, we talk about case work, and I have one grown daughter. And Dad has spoken at every school, every university, every graduate school that she’s attended, and I think she’s quite proud of her old man. So, I want all the boys to know that she’s got someone looking out for her.
- 01.26.2022 — FBI Pittsburgh: Where We Work
- 01.26.2022 — Director Wray Addresses Human Trafficking
- 01.25.2022 — FBI Phoenix Tech Tuesday: Cyber Hygiene
- 01.12.2022 — Inside the FBI Podcast: Fighting Violent Crime
- 12.21.2021 — FBI Seattle Warns About Ransomware
- 12.20.2021 — Stay Cybersecure This Holiday Season
- 12.07.2021 — FBI Salt Lake City Shares Tips to Avoid Holiday Scams
- 12.06.2021 — Consumer Shares Their Holiday Shopping Scam Experience
- 12.02.2021 — Victim of Romance Scam Who Became Money Mule Tells Story
- 11.23.2021 — Citizens Academy Alumni Association President Reflects on Organization's Role
- 11.22.2021 — Karen Corrigan Describes Role of FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- 11.19.2021 — FBI Salt Lake City Warns About Holiday Scams
- 11.18.2021 — Iranian Nationals Charged with Interfering in 2020 U.S. Presidential Election
- 11.16.2021 — Sister of Missing Woman Katelin Akens Marks Six Years Since Disappearance
- 11.16.2021 — Mother of Katelin Akens Marks Six Years Since Daughter's Disappearance
- 11.15.2021 — Inside the FBI: Health Care Fraud
- 11.15.2021 — Friend of Missing Person John Tran Seeks Clues in Disappearance
- 11.15.2021 — Missing Person: John Bui Tran
- 11.05.2021 — FBI and Dominion Energy Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 11.05.2021 — FBI and Dominion Energy Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Extended)