FBI San Francisco COVID-19 Public Service Announcement
John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco Division of the FBI, provides a COVID-19 public service announcement to the community in this video.
John Bennett: Hi, I’m John Bennett, special agent in charge of the FBI San Francisco Division. I’d like to take a moment to address our community in Northern California.
First, to all the health care workers, first responders, and those of you working on the front lines as delivery drivers or in our grocery stores, thank you. We appreciate your hard work and bravery.
We’ve also seen amazing support throughout the community. From volunteers making face masks, to generous donations of supplies, to neighbors helping neighbors. It has been amazing to see this community coming together.
Unfortunately, there will always be individuals who try to exploit people during a crisis, and this time is no different. That’s where the FBI comes in. While we are doing our part to help flatten the curve by taking necessary workplace precautions, we remain committed to our mission of protecting the American people and upholding the Constitution.
We’ve already seen a rise in fraud schemes related to the coronavirus, including phony health care treatments, government impersonators, fake testing schemes, and emails with malicious links. We’re worried about acts of discrimination or hate against members of the Asian-American community or other minority groups. We will keep you informed of any emerging threats. We will provide you with tips to help protect your family.
We’re also asking for your help. Please report any suspicious activity to law enforcement, whether that's to local authorities or the FBI. You can submit tips anonymously to the FBI at tips.fbi.gov.
Thank you for everything you’re doing to keep yourself, your families, friends, and neighbors safe. We are all in this together. Stay vigilant, wash your hands, and be kind to each other.
- 11.22.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (2 of 2)
- 11.21.2022 — B-Roll JCODE Takedown Los Angeles 110122
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (September 12, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (October 8, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.15.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (1 of 2)
- 11.14.2022 — FBI Buffalo: Surveillance in CompassCare Arson Investigation
- 11.11.2022 — Little Rock B-Roll 110922
- 11.07.2022 — FBI and Wounded Warrior Regiment Connect for Career and Fitness Event
- 10.25.2022 — FBI Honolulu and Bank of Guam Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Short)
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Long)
- 10.03.2022 — FBI Dallas Continues Hate Crime Awareness Efforts
- 09.16.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.14.2022 — Director Wray Addresses Recent Cyber Activity
- 09.12.2022 — Violent Crime Takedown B-Roll
- 09.12.2022 — FBI Director Christopher Wray on How the FBI Is Helping to Combat Violent Crime
- 09.09.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.07.2022 — Cyber PSA from FBI Jacksonville
- 08.26.2022 — FBI Jacksonville Collegiate Academy PSA
- 08.14.2022 — Operation Cross Country 2022 B-Roll