Special Agent M.G.
Special Agent M.G. led the PENTTBOMB team that investigated the 9/11 attacks. "There isn't a week that goes by that I don’t think about September 11th," she said. "It affects who you are."
September 11th was the day the evil came to the United States. It was the day that evil came to most people's lives.
They didn't think it existed. They came and it existed. And it was in our backyard.
There isn't a week that goes by that I don’t think about September 11th.
It is why I say it was a privilege of my career to run that investigation for a while.
It affects who you are. And it is part of who I am now. It will always be part of who I am.
I say it is the day that evil came into a worlds. it also is the day that I have never experienced such incredible human strength.
I mean, the things that people did. We would drive from the FBI office at 26th Street and the West Side Highway down to the World Trade Center, and as you're coming down the West Side Highway there was this huge, almost like physical pang in your stomach because the World Trade Centers should be right there visually, and they're gone.
But there would be people lined up along the road. And they would be holding up signs saying, "Thank You."
They'd have American flags. They've be giving if you wanted water or candy; you were never going to starve, that was for sure.
And that--I don't know who those people are. I have no idea. I wouldn't never know who they are.
They don't know what they did for us. They don’t know how that go you to go one more hour, one more day.
So that kind of human spirit was the kind of thing that I try to remember the most.
So it's the day that evil came into our lives and it's also the day that allowed us to rise to the best that we could be. And I am extremely proud to have been an FBI agent on that day.
- 08.18.2017 — Inside the FBI’s Public Access Line
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill Recalls Graduation
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Fulfilling a Dream
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Firearms Training
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Driving the Precision Obstacle Course (360-Degree Video)
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Preparing for the Field
- 08.01.2017 — 360-Degree Video of Mock Crime Scene, FBI Honolulu Adopt-a-School
- 07.31.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The First Week
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Inside the Classroom
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Kellie Holland’s Perspective
- 07.27.2017 — How the FBI's Adopt-a-School Program is Working in Hawaii
- 07.24.2017 — Vermont Drug-Related Forfeiture Leads to Renewal of Homes, Neighborhood
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The ONE Program
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill’s Perspective
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: David Lewis’ Perspective
- 07.14.2017 — Security Video of 2013 Connecticut Jewelry Store Robbery
- 06.29.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Phillip Leron Miller
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
- 06.15.2017 — Surveillance Video of Missing Student Yingying Zhang
- 06.08.2017 — Thieves Steal Jeep from Rancho Bernardo Home