Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
On October 13, 2018, Karlie Gusé disappeared from Bishop, California. Family and friends continue to carry hope for her return and memories of their time together. The Mono County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI carry an investigation that has yet to solve the mystery of where Karlie is.
In 16 years of doing this job, this is by far the toughest, most frustrating case I've worked on. I've thought about this case for every day for two years. I think about Karlie a lot, think about her family. I think through scenarios constantly on what could have happened to her. Just as a human being, it does start to wear on you when you don't know. I think the hardest part for a family and for an investigator is just not knowing where somebody is.
With Karlie, where she went missing is a very desolate area. To really just up and vanish like she did, it's mind boggling. Somewhere somebody knows something, and we need that person or those people to come forward. It's a difficult [inaudible] about a small community like this is there's a lot of toxicity surrounding this case, and there's a lot of questions and finger-pointing and name-calling and all that stuff that comes with small town politics. But what really needs to be happening, what really needs to be the focus is finding Karlie, and the only way we're going to do that is with the public's help.
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In
- 10.23.2020 — Brent Gillespie: Please Come Forward
- 10.22.2020 — Branson Jernigan: It Seems Like People Have Been Forgetting About Her
- 10.21.2020 — Fresno’s Breaking the Chains Receives FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.08.2020 — Ashley Forbes: Nobody in Town Goes Missing Like This
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case