The FBI is seeking to identify individuals involved in the violent activities that occurred at the U.S. Capitol and surrounding areas on January 6, 2021. View photos and related information here. If you have any information to provide, visit tips.fbi.gov or call 1-800-CALL-FBI.
The FBI is seeking the public’s help in identifying potential additional victims of Jeremiah Harris, who was arrested on September 17, 2020 for allegedly enticing an underage boy to produce and transmit sexually explicit videos and photos of himself.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
5740 University Heights Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
Counties covered: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Gonzalez, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, Mason, Medina, Real, Uvalde, and Wilson
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Jason Hudson
- Stephen Kam (Austin)
- Robert Krupa
- Mario Ruiz (McAllen)
Along with our main office in San Antonio, we have six satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Bastrop, Blanco, Burleson, Burnett, Caldwell, Hays, Lampasas, Lee, Llano, McCullough, San Saba, Travis, Washington, and Williamson
- Counties covered: Cameron and Willacy
- Del Rio
- Counties covered: Dimmitt, Edwards, Kinney, Maverick, Terrell, Val Verde, and Zavala
- Counties covered: Jim Hogg, LaSalle, McMullen, Webb, and Zapata
- Counties covered: Hidalgo and Starr
- Counties covered: Bell, Bosque, Coryell, Falls, Freestone, Hamilton, Hill, Leon, Limestone, McLennan, Milam, and Robertson