The FBI continues to seek the public’s help in locating missing 21-year-old, Eunice Noemi Garza, who was last seen on June 27, 2018, leaving Laredo, Texas. Her 7-month-old daughter was safely returned to the U.S. If you have any information, contact San Antonio FBI at (210) 225-6741 or tips.fbi.gov.
The FBI is seeking to identify potential victims of Texas-based physician Dr. Jorge Zamora-Quezada and his co-conspirators. It is alleged that Zamora-Quezada and his co-conspirators falsely diagnosed young, elderly, and disabled patients with various degenerative diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
07.13.2018 FBI Seeking Missing Mother and Baby
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
5740 University Heights Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
Counties covered: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Gonzalez, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, Mason, Medina, Real, Uvalde, and Wilson
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Stephen E. Kam (McAllen)
- Robert S. Krupa
- John W. Scata (Austin)
- James H. Smith, III
Along with our main office in San Antonio, we have six satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Bastrop, Blanco, Burleson, Burnett, Caldwell, Hays, Lampasas, Lee, Llano, McCullough, San Saba, Travis, Washington, and Williamson
- Counties covered: Cameron and Willacy
- Del Rio
- Counties covered: Dimmitt, Edwards, Kinney, Maverick, Terrell, Val Verde, and Zavala
- Counties covered: Jim Hogg, LaSalle, McMullen, Webb, and Zapata
- Counties covered: Hidalgo and Starr
- Counties covered: Bell, Bosque, Coryell, Falls, Freestone, Hamilton, Hill, Leon, Limestone, McLennan, Milam, and Robertson