The FBI is a critical component of the Joint Interagency Task Force South (JIATF-S), whose mission is to stem the flow of illegal drugs and to disrupt narco-trafficking networks operating on the high seas.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
5740 University Heights Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249
Counties covered: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Gonzalez, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, Mason, Medina, Real, Uvalde, and Wilson
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Eli “Sam” Miranda (McAllen)
- Robert G. Saale
- John W. Scata (Austin)
- James H. Smith, III
Along with our main office in San Antonio, we have six satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Bastrop, Blanco, Burleson, Burnett, Caldwell, Hays, Lampasas, Lee, Llano, McCullough, San Saba, Travis, Washington, and Williamson
- Counties covered: Cameron and Willacy
- Del Rio
- Counties covered: Dimmitt, Edwards, Kinney, Maverick, Terrell, Val Verde, and Zavala
- Counties covered: Jim Hogg, LaSalle, McMullen, Webb, and Zapata
- Counties covered: Hidalgo and Starr
- Counties covered: Bell, Bosque, Coryell, Falls, Freestone, Hamilton, Hill, Leon, Limestone, McLennan, Milam, and Robertson