A suspect in Los Angeles was allegedly manufacturing and shipping large quantities of fake pills and other dangerous drugs. Fake prescription medications and drugs laced with fentanyl and other powerful substances are linked to a growing number of overdose deaths nationwide.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
24 Shackleford West Boulevard
Little Rock, AR 72211-3755
Counties covered: Arkansas, Cleburne, Conway, Faulkner, Garland, Grant, Jefferson, Little Rock, Lonoke, Perry, Prairie, Pope, Pulaski, Saline, Van Buren, White, and Yell
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- L. Scott Reinhardt
- Jason Van Goor
Along with our main office in Little Rock, we have six satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- El Dorado
- Counties covered: Ashley, Bradley, Calhoun, Chicot, Cleveland, Columbia, Dallas, Drew, Lincoln, Quachita, and Union
- Counties covered: Baxter, Benton, Boone, Carroll, Madison, Marion, Newton, Searcy, and Washington
- Fort Smith
- Counties covered: Crawford, Franklin, Johnson, Logan, Montgomery, Polk, Sebastian, and Scott
- Counties covered: Clay, Craighead, Fulton, Greene, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Lawrence, Mississippi, Poinsett, Randolph, Sharp, and Stone
- Counties covered: Crittenden, Cross, Desha, Lee, Monroe, Phillips, St. Francis, and Woodruff
- Counties covered: Clark, Hempstead, Howard, Lafayette, Little River, Miller, Nevada, Pike, and Sevier