The FBI is seeking to identify individuals involved in the violent activities that occurred at the U.S. Capitol and surrounding areas on January 6, 2021. View posters and related information here. If you have any information to provide, visit fbi.gov/USCapitol or call 1-800-CALL-FBI.
Visit FBIJobs.gov for information on current hiring and recruitment opportunities.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
24 Shackleford West Boulevard
Little Rock, AR 72211-3755
Counties covered: Arkansas, Cleburne, Conway, Faulkner, Garland, Grant, Jefferson, Little Rock, Lonoke, Perry, Prairie, Pope, Pulaski, Saline, Van Buren, White, and Yell
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- L. Scott Reinhardt
- Jason Van Goor
Along with our main office in Little Rock, we have six satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- El Dorado
- Counties covered: Ashley, Bradley, Calhoun, Chicot, Cleveland, Columbia, Dallas, Drew, Lincoln, Quachita, and Union
- Counties covered: Baxter, Benton, Boone, Carroll, Madison, Marion, Newton, Searcy, and Washington
- Fort Smith
- Counties covered: Crawford, Franklin, Johnson, Logan, Montgomery, Polk, Sebastian, and Scott
- Counties covered: Clay, Craighead, Fulton, Greene, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Lawrence, Mississippi, Poinsett, Randolph, Sharp, and Stone
- Counties covered: Crittenden, Cross, Desha, Lee, Monroe, Phillips, St. Francis, and Woodruff
- Counties covered: Clark, Hempstead, Howard, Lafayette, Little River, Miller, Nevada, Pike, and Sevier