The FBI’s Community Outreach Program supports the Bureau’s investigative mission by working to address multiple interrelated societal problems—including crime, drugs, gangs, terrorism, and violence. Linking community service, prevention, and law enforcement is a national trend spurred by grass roots efforts around the country, and FBI employees have joined this movement, volunteering in a wide variety of community-related efforts.
The FBI Little Rock Field Office is pleased to welcome your college students to our FBI Collegiate Academy for the 2023-2024 school year. This program provides students with an inside look at the FBI. Through presentations, demonstrations, and discussions, students will learn about the FBI’s investigative programs, evidence collection, and the role of the special weapons and tactical teams. Students will also have an opportunity to explore internship and career opportunities and develop real-world resume and interview skills.
The FBI Collegiate Academy is not exclusive to students interested in or studying criminal justice. Due to the vast diversity in our workforce, any student with an interest in the FBI, what we do, and how the FBI addresses the concerns of the community is encouraged to apply.
- Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Arkansas Baptist College, 1600 Doctor M.L.K Jr Dr, Little Rock, AR 72202
- Additional Details: Punctuality, professional behavior, and appropriate dress will be required of all students attending this program.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Attend a college or university full time as an undergraduate (sophomore, junior or senior), graduate or post-doctoral student or a recent graduate (within the last 2 years).
- Have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) or better at the time of application.
- Consent and pass a limited FBI background screening.
- Be in good standing with the college or university.
FBI Little Rock is currently accepting applications for its fall 2023 Future Agents in Training (FAIT) program.
The program will welcome high school students between the ages of 15 and 18 to join us on October 6, October 13, and October 20, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.