Wanted by the FBI: Endangered Child Alert Program Seeks Information on Jane Doe 39
October 12, 2017
The FBI is asking for help to identify Jane Doe 39, a woman who may have information about a child victim in an ongoing sexual exploitation investigation.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is asking for help to identify a woman who may have information about a child victim in an ongoing sexual exploitation investigation.
The unidentified woman—who investigators refer to as Jane Doe 39—is seen and heard on a video produced sometime before April 2016.
Take a listen to Jane Doe saying, “You can’t play with this,” on a loop in Vietnamese.
Jane Doe 39 (speaking Vietnamese): “You can’t play with this.” (Audio looped three times)
Halpern: Special Agent Susan Romash describes the woman.
Susan Romash: Jane Doe 39 appears to be an Asian female between the ages of 25 and 35 years old. She has long black hair, and she can be seen wearing a multi-colored floral dress.
Halpern: Jane Doe 39 is being sought as part of the FBI’s Endangered Child Alert Program.
Report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI, or visit tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 02.26.2020 — Kingdom of Jesus Christ PSA - Tagalog (FBI Los Angeles)
- 02.04.2020 — Kingdom of Jesus Christ PSA (FBI Los Angeles)
- 01.21.2020 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Ley de Protección de las Víctimas de la Trata de Personas
- 01.21.2020 — FBI, This Week: 2019 Preliminary Semiannual Uniform Crime Report Released
- 01.16.2020 — Se Busca por el FBI: Jose Arturo Navarrete, Jr.