Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
March 22, 2017
A reward of up to $25,000 is available for information leading to the resolution of the case of missing Virginia woman Amy Lynn Bradley, who was last seen while on a cruise in 1998.
Mollie Halpern: A reward of up to $25,000 is available for information leading to the resolution of the case of a missing Virginia woman.
Twenty-three-year-old Amy Lynn Bradley was on vacation with her parents and brother on the Royal Caribbean International cruise line ship Rhapsody of the Seas when she disappeared.
Special Agent Erin Sheridan says the ship was traveling toward Curacao, Netherlands Antilles on the night of March 23, 1998.
Erin Sheridan: That evening, Amy was out at the disco with her brother, other passengers, and crew socializing and having a great time. In the morning, when her parents and her brother woke, Amy was gone.
Halpern: Amy’s brother Brad was the last family member to see her.
Brad Bradley: Myself and my parents have had to endure a lot of sadness, but the last thing that I ever said to Amy was, “I love you,” before I went to sleep that night. Knowing that that’s the last thing I said to her has always been very comforting to me.
Halpern: Many details of Amy’s night out are missing, so even the smallest bit of information could help agents solve her case.
Sheridan: We’re not going to give up investigating what happened to Amy. We are Amy’s voice; we are her true advocate.
Halpern: Report tips to your local FBI office or American Embassy or Consulate or online at tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 02.15.2018 — FBI, This Week: Restoring the Identities of Unknown Human Remains
- 02.08.2018 — FBI, This Week: Partnership Helps Reduce Backlogged Sexual Assault Kits
- 02.01.2018 — Inside the FBI: Playing It Safe—The Bureau Prepares for Super Bowl LII
- 02.01.2018 — FBI, This Week: Playing It Safe—The Bureau Prepares for Super Bowl LII
- 01.23.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2017 Preliminary Semiannual Crime Statistics Released