FBI, This Week: Don’t Turn a Blind Eye, Report Border Corruption to the FBI
December 22, 2016
Some public servants sworn to protect our borders are turning a blind eye and lining their pockets. The FBI’s top criminal priority is to take down these corrupt officials.
Mollie Halpern: This is a message from the FBI.
Alfredo Duran: Hello. I’m Supervisory Special Agent Alfredo Duran. Every day at America’s borders, drugs, weapons, and even people are illegally smuggled into our country.
This threatens our national security.
Some public servants sworn to protect our borders are turning a blind eye and lining their pockets.
The FBI’s top criminal priority is to take down these corrupt officials.
The FBI leads 17 Border Corruption Task Forces composed of more than 30 federal, state, and local agencies who work hard to protect the integrity of our borders, ports of entry, and terminals.
But we need your help to win this fight.
If you live near, work at, or cross the border, you can be our eyes and ears.
When you witness public corruption, don’t turn a blind eye—report it to the FBI.
Halpern: Report border corruption at tips.fbi.gov. Support the effort using #ReportBorderCorruption.
- 07.21.2017 — Se Busca por el FBI: Se Ofrece Recompensa en la Investigación del Homicidio de Maurice Spagnoletti
- 07.20.2017 — FBI, This Week: AlphaBay Criminal Marketplace Takedown
- 07.19.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Academia Nacional Marca un Hito
- 07.17.2017 — Voice of Unknown Subject in Indiana Murder Investigation
- 07.14.2017 — Gotcha: Couple Sentenced in Massive Health Care Fraud Scheme