FBI, This Week: Marlon Jones Added to FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
December 1, 2016
An alleged member of a Jamaican narcotics crew wanted for four homicides is the newest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Update - December 2, 2016: FBI Top Ten Fugitive Marlon Jones is now in custody. Details
Mollie Halpern: An alleged member of a Jamaican narcotics crew wanted for four homicides is the newest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
A reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading to the arrest of Marlon Jones.
Case agent Scott Garriola says Jones is wanted in connection to a shootout at a rival gang’s celebration on October 15 in Los Angeles.
Scott Garriola: Jones initiated the violence by shooting someone in the head. There was gunfire from multiple people, and when the dust settled, it was four dead and 10 wounded.
Halpern: Jones uses many aliases, such as Floyd Evans, Anthony Howard, and Rasheen Brantley.
Scott Garriola: We’re not exactly sure if Marlon Jones is his actual name. He has been arrested multiple times under different names, has IDs in different names, different dates of birth, different places of birth.
Halpern: If you have information, call your local FBI field office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. Tips can remain anonymous.
I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with FBI, This Week.
- 02.14.2019 — FBI, This Week: Partnerships Help Prevent Illicit Streaming
- 02.08.2019 — Se Busca Por el FBI: Hasta $3 Millones de Recompensa por Hossein Ahmad Larijani
- 02.08.2019 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Publicación de las Estadísticas de 2017 de Delitos Motivados por el Odio
- 02.08.2019 — FBI, This Week: Celebrating the 100th Anniversary of African-American Special Agents
- 01.31.2019 — FBI, This Week: Trade Secret Theft Protection and Prevention Safeguards