With more than 50 agencies in attendance, the class helped an 11-year-old from Pearland, Texas, get closer to his goal of being sworn in by 758 law enforcement agencies.
FBI Philadelphia continues to work with the Philadelphia Police Department to find Justin Smith, charged with the 2021 murder of his girlfriend and her unborn child. The FBI is now offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to Smith’s location and arrest.
Anyone with information on his location is asked to call FBI Philadelphia at 215-418-4000 or go to tips.fbi.gov; tipsters can remain anonymous.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
William J. Green, Jr. Building
600 Arch Street, 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19106
County covered: Philadelphia
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Ryan Lasch (Acting)
- James Milligan (Acting)
- Lilian Perez
- Gabriel Poling
- Brian Tosh
Senior Supervisory Intelligence Analyst
Along with our main office in Philadelphia, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Allentown, PA
- Counties covered: Berks, Lehigh, Northampton, and Schuylkill
- Capital Area, PA
- Counties covered: Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry, and York
- Fort Washington, PA
- Counties covered: Bucks and Montgomery
- Newtown Square, PA
- Counties covered: Chester and Delaware
- Scranton, PA
- Counties covered: Carbon, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, Susquehanna, Wayne, and Wyoming
- State College, PA
- Counties covered: Centre, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, and Mifflin
- Williamsport, PA
- Counties covered: Bradford, Cameron, Clinton, Columbia, Lycoming, Montour, Northumberland, Potter, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, and Union
- South Jersey, NJ
- Counties covered: Camden, Gloucester, and Salem