FBI Philadelphia continues to work with the Philadelphia Police Department to find Justin Smith, charged with the 2021 murder of his girlfriend and her unborn child. The FBI is now offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to Smith’s location and arrest.
Anyone with information on his location is asked to call FBI Philadelphia at 215-418-4000 or go to tips.fbi.gov; tipsters can remain anonymous.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
William J. Green, Jr. Building
600 Arch Street, 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19106
County covered: Philadelphia
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- James Christie
- Anthony Alimenti (Acting)
- Brian Herrick
- Michael Wagner (Acting)
- Lilian Perez
Senior Supervisory Intelligence Analyst
Along with our main office in Philadelphia, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Allentown, PA
- Counties covered: Berks, Lehigh, Northampton, and Schuylkill
- Fort Washington, PA
- Counties covered: Bucks and Montgomery
- Harrisburg, PA
- Counties covered: Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry, and York
- Newtown Square, PA
- Counties covered: Chester and Delaware
- Scranton, PA
- Counties covered: Carbon, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, Susquehanna, Wayne, and Wyoming
- State College, PA
- Counties covered: Centre, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, and Mifflin
- Williamsport, PA
- Counties covered: Bradford, Cameron, Clinton, Columbia, Lycoming, Montour, Northumberland, Potter, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, and Union
- South Jersey, NJ
- Counties covered: Camden, Gloucester, and Salem