A woman who killed several patients at a Veterans Affairs medical center in West Virginia by injecting them with unnecessary insulin was sentenced to life in prison for her crimes.
The FBI is now offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a suspect wanted for the armed robberies of four banks in and around Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, in a three-month period in 2016 and 2017.
Anyone with information on these robberies or this subject is asked to call FBI Philadelphia at 215-418-4000; tipsters can remain anonymous.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
William J. Green, Jr. Building
600 Arch Street, 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19106
County covered: Philadelphia
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- James Christie
- Suhel Daud (Acting)
- Brian Herrick
- Steven McQueen
- Lilian Perez
Senior Supervisory Intelligence Analyst
Along with our main office in Philadelphia, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Allentown, PA
- Counties covered: Berks, Lehigh, Northampton, and Schuylkill
- Fort Washington, PA
- Counties covered: Bucks and Montgomery
- Harrisburg, PA
- Counties covered: Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry, and York
- Newtown Square, PA
- Counties covered: Chester and Delaware
- Scranton, PA
- Counties covered: Carbon, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, Susquehanna, Wayne, and Wyoming
- State College, PA
- Counties covered: Centre, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, and Mifflin
- Williamsport, PA
- Counties covered: Bradford, Cameron, Clinton, Columbia, Lycoming, Montour, Northumberland, Potter, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, and Union
- South Jersey, NJ
- Counties covered: Camden, Gloucester, and Salem