The FBI is seeking to identify individuals involved in the violent activities that occurred at the U.S. Capitol and surrounding areas on January 6, 2021. View photos and related information here. If you have any information to provide, visit tips.fbi.gov or call 1-800-CALL-FBI.
The FBI is now offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a suspect wanted for the armed robberies of four banks in and around Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, in a three-month period in 2016 and 2017.
Anyone with information on these robberies or this subject is asked to call FBI Philadelphia at 215-418-4000; tipsters can remain anonymous.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
William J. Green, Jr. Building
600 Arch Street, 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19106
County covered: Philadelphia
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- James Christie
- Brian Herrick
- Michelle Liu (Acting)
- Steven McQueen
- Lilian Perez
Senior Supervisory Intelligence Analyst
Along with our main office in Philadelphia, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Allentown, PA
- Counties covered: Berks, Lehigh, Northampton, and Schuylkill
- Fort Washington, PA
- Counties covered: Bucks and Montgomery
- Harrisburg, PA
- Counties covered: Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry, and York
- Newtown Square, PA
- Counties covered: Chester and Delaware
- Scranton, PA
- Counties covered: Carbon, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, Susquehanna, Wayne, and Wyoming
- State College, PA
- Counties covered: Centre, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, and Mifflin
- Williamsport, PA
- Counties covered: Bradford, Cameron, Clinton, Columbia, Lycoming, Montour, Northumberland, Potter, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, and Union
- South Jersey, NJ
- Counties covered: Camden, Gloucester, and Salem