The FBI today announced the addition of Ruja Ignatova to its Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list for her alleged leadership of a massive fraud scheme that affected millions of investors worldwide.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
3301 West Memorial Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73134-7098
Counties covered: Blaine, Canadian, Kingfisher, Lincoln, Logan, and Oklahoma
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Rebecca Day
- Sonia Garcia
- Brett Skiles
Along with our main office in Oklahoma City, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Carter, Johnston, Love, Marshall, Murray, Pontotoc, and Seminole (southern portion)
- Counties covered: Atoka, Bryan, Choctaw, Coal, Hughes (southern portion), Latimer (southern portion), LeFlore (southern portion), McCurtain, Pittsburg (southern portion), and Pushmataha
- Counties covered: Beckham, Comanche, Cotton, Greer, Harmon, Jackson, Jefferson, Kiowa, Stephens, Tillman, and Washita
- Counties covered: Adair, Cherokee, Haskell, Hughes (northern portion), Latimer (northern portion), LeFlore (northern portion), McIntosh, Muskogee, Okfuskee, Okmulgee, Pittsburg (northern portion), Seminole (northern portion), Sequoyah, and Wagoner
- Counties covered: Caddo, Cleveland, Garvin, Grady, McClain, and Pottawatomie
- Counties covered: Alfalfa, Garfield, Grant, Kay, Noble, and Payne
- Counties covered: Creek, Osage, Pawnee, and Tulsa
- Counties covered: Beaver, Cimarron, Custer, Dewey, Ellis, Harper, Major, Roger Mills, Texas, Woods, and Woodward