A woman who killed several patients at a Veterans Affairs medical center in West Virginia by injecting them with unnecessary insulin was sentenced to life in prison for her crimes.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
2901 Leon C. Simon Boulevard
New Orleans, LA 70126
Parishes covered: Assumption, Jefferson, Lafourche, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Charles, St. James, St. John the Baptist, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Terrebonne, and Washington
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Vanessa Tibbits
- Jonthan Tapp
- Christopher Soyez (Acting)
Senior Supervisory Intelligence Analyst
- Eric L. Decker
Chief Division Counsel
- Kyle Hanrahan (Acting)
- Stacy Zechenelly
Along with our main office in New Orleans we have six satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Parishes covered: Avoyelles, Catahoula, Concordia, Grant, La Salle, Natchitoches, Rapides, Vernon, and Winn
- Baton Rouge
- Parishes covered: Ascension, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberville, Livingston, Pointe Coupee, St. Helena, West Baton Rouge, and West Feliciana
- Parishes covered: Acadia, Evangeline, Iberia, Lafayette, St. Landry, St. Mary, St. Martin, and Vermilion
- Lake Charles
- Parishes covered: Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, and Jefferson Davis
- Parishes covered: Caldwell, East Carroll, Franklin, Jackson, Lincoln, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Tensas, Union, and West Carroll
- Parishes covered: Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, Claiborne, De Soto, Red River, Sabine, and Webster