The FBI and its partners have developed the Cyber Investigator Certification Program to help ensure first responders have a working knowledge of how to survey and secure electronic evidence at a crime scene.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
2901 Leon C. Simon Boulevard
New Orleans, LA 70126
Parishes covered: Assumption, Jefferson, Lafourche, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Charles, St. James, St. John the Baptist, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Terrebonne, and Washington
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Jeff Dutton
- Dan Evans
- Andrew Ludlum
Along with our main office in New Orleans we have six satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Parishes covered: Avoyelles, Catahoula, Concordia, Grant, La Salle, Natchitoches, Rapides, Vernon, and Winn
- Baton Rogue
- Parishes covered: Ascension, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberville, Livingston, Pointe Coupee, St. Helena, West Baton Rouge, and West Feliciana
- Parishes covered: Acadia, Evangeline, Iberia, Lafayette, St. Landry, St. Mary, St. Martin, and Vermilion
- Lake Charles
- Parishes covered: Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, and Jefferson Davis
- Parishes covered: Caldwell, East Carroll, Franklin, Jackson, Lincoln, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Tensas, Union, and West Carroll
- Parishes covered: Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, Claiborne, De Soto, Red River, Sabine, and Webster