The FBI is seeking to identify individuals involved in the violent activities that occurred at the U.S. Capitol and surrounding areas on January 6, 2021. View photos and related information here. If you have any information to provide, visit tips.fbi.gov or call 1-800-CALL-FBI.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
2901 Leon C. Simon Boulevard
New Orleans, LA 70126
Parishes covered: Assumption, Jefferson, Lafourche, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Charles, St. James, St. John the Baptist, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Terrebonne, and Washington
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Amberly Boyle
- Dan Genck
- Jeffrey Veltri
Senior Supervisory Intelligence Analyst
- Eric L. Decker
Chief Division Counsel
- Kyle Hanrahan (Acting)
- Stacy Zechenelly
Along with our main office in New Orleans we have six satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Parishes covered: Avoyelles, Catahoula, Concordia, Grant, La Salle, Natchitoches, Rapides, Vernon, and Winn
- Baton Rouge
- Parishes covered: Ascension, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberville, Livingston, Pointe Coupee, St. Helena, West Baton Rouge, and West Feliciana
- Parishes covered: Acadia, Evangeline, Iberia, Lafayette, St. Landry, St. Mary, St. Martin, and Vermilion
- Lake Charles
- Parishes covered: Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, and Jefferson Davis
- Parishes covered: Caldwell, East Carroll, Franklin, Jackson, Lincoln, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Tensas, Union, and West Carroll
- Parishes covered: Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, Claiborne, De Soto, Red River, Sabine, and Webster