The FBI is seeking to identify individuals involved in the violent activities that occurred at the U.S. Capitol and surrounding areas on January 6, 2021. View photos and related information here. If you have any information to provide, visit tips.fbi.gov or call 1-800-CALL-FBI.
From a small group that started in 1996 to an organization more than 75,000 strong today, InfraGard brings together representatives from the private and public sectors to help protect our nation’s critical infrastructure from attacks.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
200 North Royal Street
Mobile, AL 36602
Counties covered: Baldwin, Mobile, and Washington
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Ray Cook
- Mark Sabol
Along with our main office in Mobile, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Chambers, Lee, Macon, Randolph, Russell, and Tallapoosa
- Counties covered: Barbour, Coffee, Covington, Dale, Henry, Houston, and Geneva
- Counties: Choctaw, Clarke, Conecuh, Escambia, Marengo, and Monroe
- Counties covered: Autauga, Bullock, Butler, Chilton, Coosa, Crenshaw, Elmore, Lowndes, Montgomery, and Pike
- Counties covered: Dallas, Hale, Perry, and Wilcox