You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
On January 13, 1947, Special Agent in Charge J.J. Gleason opened the Mobile Division. His staff consisted of 18 agents and a dozen temporary professional support staff on loan from nearby Bureau offices. The new office resided on the fifth floor of the old Federal Court and Customs House…
200 North Royal Street
Mobile, AL 36602
Counties covered: Baldwin, Mobile, and Washington
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- J.C. Hacker
- Rodney Middleton
Along with our main office in Mobile, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Chambers, Lee, Macon, Randolph, Russell, and Tallapoosa
- Counties covered: Barbour, Coffee, Covington, Dale, Henry, Houston, and Geneva
- Counties: Choctaw, Clarke, Conecuh, Escambia, Marengo, and Monroe
- Counties covered: Autauga, Bullock, Butler, Chilton, Coosa, Crenshaw, Elmore, Lowndes, Montgomery, and Pike
- Counties covered: Dallas, Hale, Perry, and Wilcox