The FBI is a critical component of the Joint Interagency Task Force South (JIATF-S), whose mission is to stem the flow of illegal drugs and to disrupt narco-trafficking networks operating on the high seas.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
225 North Humphreys Boulevard
Memphis, TN 38120
Counties covered: Fayette, Lauderdale, Shelby, and Tipton
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Jeremy N. Baker
- Gerard J. Cocuzzo
- Matthew E. Espenshade
Along with our main office in Memphis, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Cheatham, Dickson, Houston, Humphreys, Montgomery, Robertson, and Stewart
- Counties covered: Giles, Hickman, Lawrence, Lewis, Marshall, Maury, and Wayne
- Counties covered: Cannon, Clay, Cumberland, DeKalb, Fentress, Jackson, Macon, Overton, Pickett, Putnam, Smith, Trousdale, White, and Wilson
- Counties covered: Benton, Carroll, Chester, Crockett, Decatur, Dyer, Gibson, Hardeman, Hardin, Haywood, Henderson, Henry, Lake, Madison, McNairy, Obion, Perry, and Weakley
- Counties covered: Davidson, Sumner, Rutherford, and Williamson