07.13.2016 Bowling Green Physician Charged with Unlawful Distribution and Dispensing of Controlled Substance Causing Serious Physical Injury and/or Death, Health Care Fraud Resulting in Death, and Conspiracy to Dispense Controlled Substances
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
The FBI has operated a field division in Louisville since the second decade of the 20th century. Closed in April 1925, the Louisville Division was reopened in June of the following year under the leadership of Special Agent in Charge O.C. Dewey and has operated continuously ever since.
12401 Sycamore Station Place
Louisville, KY 40299-6198
Counties covered: Bullitt, Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, and Spencer
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Eric Metz
- Jennifer L. Moore
Along with our main office in Louisville, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Bowling Green
- Counties covered: Adair, Allen, Barren, Butler, Clinton, Cumberland, Edmonson, Green, Hart, Logan, Metcalfe, Monroe, Russell, Simpson, and Warren
- Counties covered: Boone, Boyd, Bracken, Campbell, Carroll, Carter, Fleming, Gallatin, Grant, Greenup, Henry, Kenton, Lewis, Mason, Owen, Pendleton, Robertson, and Trimble
- Ft. Knox
- Counties covered: Breckinridge, Casey, Grayson, Hardin, LaRue, Marion, Meade, Nelson, Taylor, and Washington
- Counties covered: Ballard, Caldwell, Calloway, Carlisle, Christian, Crittenden, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Livingston, Lyon, Marshall, McCracken, Todd, and Trigg
- Counties covered: Anderson, Bath, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Elliott, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Jessamine, Lee, Lincoln, Madison, Menifee, Mercer, Montgomery, Morgan, Nicholas, Rowan, Scott, Wolfe, and Woodford
- Counties covered: Bell, Breathitt, Casey, Clay, Harlan, Jackson, Knox, Laurel, Leslie, McCreary, Owsley, Pulaski, Rockcastle, Wayne, and Whitley
- Counties: Davies, Hancock, Henderson, Hopkins, McLean, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Union, and Webster
- Counties covered: Floyd, Greenup, Johnson, Knott, Lawrence, Letcher, Magoffin, Martin, Perry, and Pike