The FBI is seeking to identify individuals involved in the violent activities that occurred at the U.S. Capitol and surrounding areas on January 6, 2021. View photos and related information here. If you have any information to provide, visit tips.fbi.gov or call 1-800-CALL-FBI.
FBI Louisville is seeking the public’s help regarding the shooting of two LMPD officers on September 23, 2020, at approximately 8:30 p.m. near Broadway and South Brook Street.
We urge you to submit any information, photos, or videos that could be relevant to the case to fbi.gov/louisvilleviolence.
You may also call 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324) to report tips and/or information related to this investigation.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
12401 Sycamore Station Place
Louisville, KY 40299-6198
Counties covered: Bullitt, Hardin, Jefferson, LaRue, Marion, Meade, Nelson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, and Washington
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Quincy Barnett
- Brian M. Jones
Along with our main office in Louisville, we have seven satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Bowling Green
- Counties covered: Adair, Allen, Barren, Butler, Casey, Clinton, Cumberland, Edmonson, Green, Hart, Logan, Metcalfe, Monroe, Russell, Simpson, Taylor, and Warren
- Counties covered: Boone, Boyd, Bracken, Campbell, Carroll, Carter, Fleming, Gallatin, Grant, Greenup, Henry, Kenton, Lewis, Mason, Owen, Pendleton, Robertson, and Trimble
- Counties covered: Caldwell, Christian, Crittenden, Hopkins, Lyon, Muhlenburg, Todd, and Trigg
- Counties covered: Anderson, Bath, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Elliott, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Jessamine, Lee, Lincoln, Madison, Menifee, Mercer, Montgomery, Morgan, Nicholas, Powell, Rowan, Scott, Wolfe, and Woodford
- Counties covered: Bell, Breathitt, Casey, Clay, Harlan, Jackson, Knox, Laurel, Leslie, McCreary, Owsley, Pulaski, Rockcastle, Wayne, and Whitley
- Counties covered: Breckinridge, Davies, Grayson, Hancock, Henderson, McLean, Ohio, Union, and Webster
- Counties covered: Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Livingston, Marshall, and McCracken
- Counties covered: Floyd, Greenup, Johnson, Knott, Lawrence, Letcher, Magoffin, Martin, Perry, and Pike