FBI Louisville is seeking the public’s help regarding the shooting of two LMPD officers on September 23, 2020, at approximately 8:30 p.m. near Broadway and South Brook Street.
We urge you to submit any information, photos, or videos that could be relevant to the case to fbi.gov/louisvilleviolence.
You may also call 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324) to report tips and/or information related to this investigation.
The Chief Information Security Officer Academy gives select personnel at private sector companies a chance to connect with FBI cyber experts and learn how to work with the FBI and partners when a cyber breach occurs.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
12401 Sycamore Station Place
Louisville, KY 40299-6198
Counties covered: Bullitt, Hardin, Jefferson, LaRue, Marion, Meade, Nelson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, and Washington
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Quincy Barnett
- Brian M. Jones
Along with our main office in Louisville, we have seven satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Bowling Green
- Counties covered: Adair, Allen, Barren, Butler, Casey, Clinton, Cumberland, Edmonson, Green, Hart, Logan, Metcalfe, Monroe, Russell, Simpson, Taylor, and Warren
- Counties covered: Boone, Boyd, Bracken, Campbell, Carroll, Carter, Fleming, Gallatin, Grant, Greenup, Henry, Kenton, Lewis, Mason, Owen, Pendleton, Robertson, and Trimble
- Counties covered: Caldwell, Christian, Crittenden, Hopkins, Lyon, Muhlenburg, Todd, and Trigg
- Counties covered: Anderson, Bath, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Elliott, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Jessamine, Lee, Lincoln, Madison, Menifee, Mercer, Montgomery, Morgan, Nicholas, Powell, Rowan, Scott, Wolfe, and Woodford
- Counties covered: Bell, Breathitt, Casey, Clay, Harlan, Jackson, Knox, Laurel, Leslie, McCreary, Owsley, Pulaski, Rockcastle, Wayne, and Whitley
- Counties covered: Breckinridge, Davies, Grayson, Hancock, Henderson, McLean, Ohio, Union, and Webster
- Counties covered: Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Livingston, Marshall, and McCracken
- Counties covered: Floyd, Greenup, Johnson, Knott, Lawrence, Letcher, Magoffin, Martin, Perry, and Pike