The FBI and its partners dismantled a highly secure infrastructure of servers that offered cyber criminals an unfettered platform from which to conduct malware campaigns targeting victims around the world.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
12401 Sycamore Station Place
Louisville, KY 40299-6198
Counties covered: Bullitt, Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, and Spencer
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Eric Metz
- Jennifer L. Moore
Along with our main office in Louisville, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Bowling Green
- Counties covered: Adair, Allen, Barren, Butler, Clinton, Cumberland, Edmonson, Green, Hart, Logan, Metcalfe, Monroe, Russell, Simpson, and Warren
- Counties covered: Boone, Boyd, Bracken, Campbell, Carroll, Carter, Fleming, Gallatin, Grant, Greenup, Henry, Kenton, Lewis, Mason, Owen, Pendleton, Robertson, and Trimble
- Ft. Knox
- Counties covered: Breckinridge, Casey, Grayson, Hardin, LaRue, Marion, Meade, Nelson, Taylor, and Washington
- Counties covered: Ballard, Caldwell, Calloway, Carlisle, Christian, Crittenden, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, Livingston, Lyon, Marshall, McCracken, Todd, and Trigg
- Counties covered: Anderson, Bath, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Elliott, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Jessamine, Lee, Lincoln, Madison, Menifee, Mercer, Montgomery, Morgan, Nicholas, Rowan, Scott, Wolfe, and Woodford
- Counties covered: Bell, Breathitt, Casey, Clay, Harlan, Jackson, Knox, Laurel, Leslie, McCreary, Owsley, Pulaski, Rockcastle, Wayne, and Whitley
- Counties: Davies, Hancock, Henderson, Hopkins, McLean, Muhlenberg, Ohio, Union, and Webster
- Counties covered: Floyd, Greenup, Johnson, Knott, Lawrence, Letcher, Magoffin, Martin, Perry, and Pike