The FBI and Mexican law enforcement authorities are seeking the public’s assistance in locating 12 suspects who are accused of committing violent crimes in Los Angeles. All the suspects are believed to have fled to Mexico and may be residing there. Additionally, in each case, reward money is being offered in exchange for information that leads to any arrest.
The Chief Information Security Officer Academy gives select personnel at private sector companies a chance to connect with FBI cyber experts and learn how to work with the FBI and partners when a cyber breach occurs.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
11000 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
City covered: Los Angeles
Assistant Director in Charge
Special Agents in Charge
- Alyssa M. Doyle
- Amir Ehsaei
- Brian T. Gilhooly
- Matthew Moon
- Voviette Morgan
Along with our main office in Los Angeles, we have 10 satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- County covered: Northeastern Los Angeles
- Long Beach
- County: Southern Los Angeles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- County: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Orange County
- County: Orange
- Palm Springs
- County: Eastern Riverside
- Counties: Riverside and San Bernardino
- Santa Maria
- Counties: Santa Barbara (partial jurisdiction) and San Luis Obispo
- County: Santa Barbara (partial jurisdiction) and Ventura
- County: San Bernardino
- West Covina
- County: Eastern Los Angeles