A woman who killed several patients at a Veterans Affairs medical center in West Virginia by injecting them with unnecessary insulin was sentenced to life in prison for her crimes.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
1220 Echelon Parkway
Jackson, MS 39213
Counties covered: Claiborne, Clarke, Copiah, Hinds, Holmes, Issaquena, Jasper, Jefferson, Kemper, Lauderdale, Leake, Madison, Neshoba, Newton, Noxubee, Rankin, Scott, Sharkey, Simpson, Smith, Warren, and Yazoo
Special Agent in Charge
Along with our main office in Jackson, we have six satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Attala, Choctaw, Clay, Lowndes, Oktibbeha, Webster, and Winston
- Counties covered: Hancock, Harrison, Pearl River, and Stone
- Counties covered: Adams, Amite, Covington, Forrest, Franklin, Jefferson Davis, Jones, Lamar, Lawrence, Lincoln, Marion, Perry, Pike, Walthall, Wayne, and Wilkinson
- Counties covered: Alcorn, Bolivar, Calhoun, Carroll, Chickasaw, Coahoma, Grenada, Humphreys, Itawamba, Lafayette, Lee, Leflore, Monroe, Montgomery, Panola, Pontotoc, Prentiss, Quitman, Sunflower, Tallahatchie, Tishomingo, Union, Washington, and Yalobusha
- Counties covered: George, Greene, and Jackson
- Counties covered: Benton, Desoto, Marshall, Tate, Tippah, and Tunica