The FBI is seeking to identify individuals involved in the violent activities that occurred at the U.S. Capitol and surrounding areas on January 6, 2021. View posters and related information here. If you have any information to provide, visit fbi.gov/USCapitol or call 1-800-CALL-FBI.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
1220 Echelon Parkway
Jackson, MS 39213
Counties covered: Claiborne, Copiah, Hinds, Holmes, Issaquena, Jefferson, Leake, Madison, Rankin, Scott, Sharkey, Simpson, Smith, Warren, and Yazoo
Along with our main office in Jackson, we have seven satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Attala, Choctaw, Clay, Lowndes, Oktibbeha, Webster, and Winston
- Counties covered: Hancock, Harrison, Pearl River, and Stone
- Counties covered: Adams, Amite, Covington, Forrest, Franklin, Jefferson Davis, Jones, Lamar, Lawrence, Lincoln, Marion, Perry, Pike, Walthall, Wayne, and Wilkinson
- Counties covered: Clarke, Jasper, Kemper, Lauderdale, Neshoba, Newton, and Noxubee
- Counties covered: Alcorn, Bolivar, Calhoun, Carroll, Chickasaw, Coahoma, Grenada, Humphreys, Itawamba, Lafayette, Lee, Leflore, Monroe, Montgomery, Panola, Pontotoc, Prentiss, Quitman, Sunflower, Tallahatchie, Tishomingo, Union, Washington, and Yalobusha
- Counties covered: George, Greene, and Jackson
- Counties covered: Benton, Desoto, Marshall, Tate, Tippah, and Tunica