The FBI is seeking to identify victims who were persuaded or coerced into a sexual act by a member of the clergy in the North Texas region between 1985 and the present.
The FBI is seeking the public’s help in identifying potential additional victims of Jeremiah Harris, who was arrested on September 17, 2020 for allegedly enticing an underage boy to produce and transmit sexually explicit videos and photos of himself.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
One Justice Way
Dallas, TX 75220
Counties covered: Dallas, Ellis, and Kaufman
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Michael Costanzi
- Daniel Odom
- Patrick Reddan
- Aaron Tapp
- Niambi Tillman
Along with our main office in Dallas, we have 12 satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Brown, Callahan, Eastland, Fisher, Haskell, Howard, Jones, Mills, Mitchell, Nolan, Shackelford, Stephens, Stonewall, Taylor, and Throckmorton
- Counties covered: Armstrong, Briscoe, Carson, Castro, Childress, Collingsworth, Dallam, Deaf Smith, Donley, Gray, Hall, Hansford, Hartley, Hemphill, Hutchinson, Lipscomb, Moore, Ochiltree, Oldham, Parmer, Potter, Randall, Roberts, Sherman, Swisher, and Wheeler
- Dallas-Fort Worth Airport
- Area covered: Dallas-Fort Worth Airport
- Fort Worth
- Counties covered: Comanche, Erath Hood, Johnson, Palo Pinto, Parker, Tarrant, and Wise
- Counties covered: Collin, Denton, Hunt, and Rockwall
- Counties covered: Bailey, Brown, Cochran, Crosby, Dawson, Dickens, Floyd, Gaines, Garza, Hale, Hockley, Kent, Lamb, Lubbock, Lynn, Motley, Scurry, Terry, and Yoakum
- Counties covered: Angelina, Houston, Nacogdoches, Polk, Sabine, San Augustine, Shelby, Trinity, and Tyler
- San Angelo
- Counties covered: Brown, Coke, Coleman, Concho, Crockett, Glasscock, Irion, Menard, Reagan, Runnels, Schleicher, Sterling, Sutton, and Tom Green
- Counties covered: Cooke, Delta, Fannin, Grayson, and Lamar
- Counties covered: Bowie, Camp, Cass, Franklin, Hopkins, Morris, Red River, and Titus
- Counties covered: Anderson, Cherokee, Gregg, Harrison, Henderson, Marion, Panola, Rains, Rusk, Smith, Upshur, Van Zandt, and Wood
- Wichita Falls
- Counties covered: Archer, Baylor, Clay, Cottle, Foard, Hardeman, Jack, King, Knox, Montague, Wichita, Wilbarger, and Young