The FBI is seeking the public’s help in identifying potential additional victims of Jeremiah Harris, who was arrested on September 17, 2020 for allegedly enticing an underage boy to produce and transmit sexually explicit videos and photos of himself.
The Chief Information Security Officer Academy gives select personnel at private sector companies a chance to connect with FBI cyber experts and learn how to work with the FBI and partners when a cyber breach occurs.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
One Justice Way
Dallas, TX 75220
Counties covered: Dallas, Ellis, and Kaufman
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- James J. Dwyer
- Brett E. Leatherman
- Geoffrey M. McGuire
- Jose Perez
- Niambi Tillman
Along with our main office in Dallas, we have 12 satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Brown, Callahan, Eastland, Fisher, Haskell, Howard, Jones, Mills, Mitchell, Nolan, Shackelford, Stephens, Stonewall, Taylor, and Throckmorton
- Counties covered: Armstrong, Briscoe, Carson, Castro, Childress, Collingsworth, Dallam, Deaf Smith, Donley, Gray, Hall, Hansford, Hartley, Hemphill, Hutchinson, Lipscomb, Moore, Ochiltree, Oldham, Parmer, Potter, Randall, Roberts, Sherman, Swisher, and Wheeler
- Dallas-Fort Worth Airport
- Area covered: Dallas-Fort Worth Airport
- Fort Worth
- Counties covered: Comanche, Erath Hood, Johnson, Palo Pinto, Parker, Tarrant, and Wise
- Counties covered: Collin, Denton, Hunt, and Rockwall
- Counties covered: Bailey, Brown, Cochran, Crosby, Dawson, Dickens, Floyd, Gaines, Garza, Hale, Hockley, Kent, Lamb, Lubbock, Lynn, Motley, Scurry, Terry, and Yoakum
- Counties covered: Angelina, Houston, Nacogdoches, Polk, Sabine, San Augustine, Shelby, Trinity, and Tyler
- San Angelo
- Counties covered: Brown, Coke, Coleman, Concho, Crockett, Glasscock, Irion, Menard, Reagan, Runnels, Schleicher, Sterling, Sutton, and Tom Green
- Counties covered: Cooke, Delta, Fannin, Grayson, and Lamar
- Counties covered: Bowie, Camp, Cass, Franklin, Hopkins, Morris, Red River, and Titus
- Counties covered: Anderson, Cherokee, Gregg, Harrison, Henderson, Marion, Panola, Rains, Rusk, Smith, Upshur, Van Zandt, and Wood
- Wichita Falls
- Counties covered: Archer, Baylor, Clay, Cottle, Foard, Hardeman, Jack, King, Knox, Montague, Wichita, Wilbarger, and Young