The FBI and its partners have developed the Cyber Investigator Certification Program to help ensure first responders have a working knowledge of how to survey and secure electronic evidence at a crime scene.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
7915 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
Counties covered: Anson, Cabarrus, Cleveland, Gaston, Mecklenburg, Montgomery, Stanly, and Union
Along with our main office in Charlotte, we have seven satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Buncombe, Cherokee, Cherokee Indian Reservation, Clay, Graham, Haywood, Henderson, Jackson, Macon, Madison, McDowell, Mitchell, Polk, Rutherford, Swain, Transylvania, and Yancey
- Counties covered: Cumberland, Ft. Bragg, Hoke, Moore, Pope AFB, Richmond, Robeson, Sampson, and Scotland
- Counties covered: Alamance, Caswell, Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Guilford, Randolph, Rockingham, Rowan, Stokes, Surry, and Yadkin
- Counties covered: Bertie, Beaufort, Camden, Chowan, Currituck, Dare, Edgecombe, Gates, Greene, Hertford, Hyde, Lenoir, Martin, Northampton, Pamlico, Pasquotank, Perquimans, Pitt, Tyrrell, Washington, and Wayne
- Counties covered: Alexander, Alleghany, Ashe, Avery, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, Iredell, Lincoln, Watauga, and Wilkes
- Counties covered: Chatham, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Halifax, Harnett, Johnston, Lee, Nash, Orange, Person, Vance, Wake, Warren, and Wilson
- Counties covered: Bladen, Brunswick, Camp LeJeune, Carteret, Craven, Columbus, Duplin, Jones, New Hanover, Onslow, and Pender