The FBI is seeking to identify potential victims who may have been defrauded by Gregory Blosser and his company, The Surrogacy Group, LLC, based in Annapolis, Maryland, and Tampa, Florida.
The FBI is seeking to identify potential victims who may have been defrauded by Kevin Merrill, Jay Ledford, or any of the following investment companies: Global Credit Recovery (GCR), Delmarva Capital, or Rhino Capital in Maryland; or DeVille Asset Management or Riverwalk Financial Corporation in Texas.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
2600 Lord Baltimore Drive
Baltimore, MD 21244
Counties covered: Baltimore (including Baltimore City), Howard
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Brian J. Nadeau
- Nicholas B. Savage
- Alfred A. Watson
- Paul M. Maric (Acting)
Along with our main office in Baltimore, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in Maryland and Delaware.
- Annapolis, MD
- Counties covered: Anne Arundel, Calvert, Charles, Kent, Queen Anne’s, and St. Mary’s
- Bel Air, MD
- County covered: Harford
- Frederick, MD
- Counties covered: Allegany, Carroll, Frederick, Garrett, and Washington
- Maryland Metropolitan Office at Calverton
- County covered: Prince George’s
- Rockville, MD
- County covered: Montgomery
- Salisbury, MD
- Counties covered: Caroline, Dorchester, Somerset, Talbot, Worcester, and Wicomico
- Dover, DE
- Counties covered: Kent and Sussex
- Wilmington, DE
- County covered: New Castle