The FBI is seeking to identify potential victims who may have been defrauded by Gregory Blosser and his company, The Surrogacy Group, LLC, based in Annapolis, Maryland, and Tampa, Florida.
The Chief Information Security Officer Academy gives select personnel at private sector companies a chance to connect with FBI cyber experts and learn how to work with the FBI and partners when a cyber breach occurs.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
2600 Lord Baltimore Drive
Baltimore, MD 21244
Counties covered: Baltimore (including Baltimore City), Howard, and Prince George's
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Ryeshia Holley
- Robert Turner
- Jill M. Murphy
Along with our main office in Baltimore, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in Maryland and Delaware.
- Annapolis, MD
- Counties covered: Anne Arundel, Calvert, Charles, Kent, Queen Anne’s, and St. Mary’s
- Bel Air, MD
- County covered: Harford
- Frederick, MD
- Counties covered: Allegany, Carroll, Frederick, Garrett, and Washington
- Rockville, MD
- County covered: Montgomery
- Salisbury, MD
- Counties covered: Caroline, Dorchester, Somerset, Talbot, Worcester, and Wicomico
- Dover, DE
- Counties covered: Kent and Sussex
- Wilmington, DE
- County covered: New Castle