The Bureau is working to combat the global cyber threat by placing cyber assistant legal attachés (ALATs) in FBI offices in strategic locations around the world.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
Federal Office Building, Suite 526
150 Carlos Chardon Avenue
Hato Rey, PR 00918
Municipalities covered: Aguas Buenas, Arecibo, Barceloneta, Bayamon, Caguas, Canovanas, Carolina, Cataño, Cayey, Ciales, Cidra, Comerio, Corozal, Dorado, Florida, Guaynabo, Gurabo, Loiza, Manati, Morovis, Naranjito, San Juan, Toa Alta, Toa Baja, Trujillo Alto, Vega Alta, Vega Baja, and Utuado
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Aristides Beaton
- David Olshack
- Judith Priegues
Along with our main office in San Juan, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Aguadilla, PR
- Municipalities covered: Aguada, Aguadilla, Añasco, Cabo Rojo, Camuy, Hatillo, Hormigueros, Isabela, Lajas, Lares, Las Marias, Maricao, Mayaguez, Moca, Quebradillas, Rincon, Sabana Grande, San German, and San Sebatian
- Fajardo, PR
- Municipalities covered: Arroyo, Ceiba, Culebra, Fajardo, Humacao, Juncos, Las Piedras, Luquillo, Maunabo, Naguabo, Patillas, Rio Grande, San Lorenzo, Vieques, and Yabucoa
- Ponce, PR
- Municipalities covered: Adjuntas, Aibonito, Barranquitas, Coamo, Guanica, Guayama, Guayanilla, Jayuya, Juana Diaz, Orocovis, Peñuelas, Ponce, Salinas, Santa Isabel, Villalba, and Yauco
- St. Thomas, USVI
- Territory covered: St. John, St. Thomas, and Water Island
- St. Croix, USVI
- Territory covered: St. Croix