The FBI is seeking to identify individuals involved in the violent activities that occurred at the U.S. Capitol and surrounding areas on January 6, 2021. View photos and related information here. If you have any information to provide, visit tips.fbi.gov or call 1-800-CALL-FBI.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
140 Carlos Chardon Avenue
Hato Rey, PR 00918
Municipalities covered: Aguas Buenas, Arecibo, Barceloneta, Bayamon, Caguas, Canovanas, Carolina, Cataño, Cayey, Ciales, Cidra, Comerio, Corozal, Dorado, Florida, Guaynabo, Gurabo, Loiza, Manati, Morovis, Naranjito, San Juan, Toa Alta, Toa Baja, Trujillo Alto, Vega Alta, Vega Baja, and Utuado
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Felix H. Alvarado
- Luis A. Rivera-Santana
- Robert J. Romero-Barbosa
Chief Division Counsel
Brandon K. Jaycox
Along with our main office in San Juan, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Aguadilla, PR
- Municipalities covered: Aguada, Aguadilla, Añasco, Cabo Rojo, Camuy, Hatillo, Hormigueros, Isabela, Lajas, Lares, Las Marias, Maricao, Mayaguez, Moca, Quebradillas, Rincon, Sabana Grande, San German, and San Sebatian
- Humacao, PR
- Municipalities covered: Arroyo, Ceiba, Culebra, Fajardo, Humacao, Juncos, Las Piedras, Luquillo, Maunabo, Naguabo, Patillas, Rio Grande, San Lorenzo, Vieques, and Yabucoa
- Ponce, PR
- Municipalities covered: Adjuntas, Aibonito, Barranquitas, Coamo, Guanica, Guayama, Guayanilla, Jayuya, Juana Diaz, Orocovis, Peñuelas, Ponce, Salinas, Santa Isabel, Villalba, and Yauco
- St. Thomas, USVI
- Territory covered: St. John, St. Thomas, and Water Island
- St. Croix, USVI
- Territory covered: St. Croix