Criminal charges announced against multiple alleged hackers in Iran show the breadth of the cyber threat emanating from that country and the FBI and partner agency efforts to neutralize it and hold the individuals accountable.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
Federal Office Building, Suite 526
150 Carlos Chardon Avenue
Hato Rey, PR 00918
Municipalities covered: Aguas Buenas, Arecibo, Barceloneta, Bayamon, Caguas, Canovanas, Carolina, Cataño, Cayey, Ciales, Cidra, Comerio, Corozal, Dorado, Florida, Guaynabo, Gurabo, Loiza, Manati, Morovis, Naranjito, San Juan, Toa Alta, Toa Baja, Trujillo Alto, Vega Alta, Vega Baja, and Utuado
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Angel M. Catalan
- John S. Morales
- Judith Priegues-Lopez
Along with our main office in San Juan, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Aguadilla, PR
- Municipalities covered: Aguada, Aguadilla, Añasco, Cabo Rojo, Camuy, Hatillo, Hormigueros, Isabela, Lajas, Lares, Las Marias, Maricao, Mayaguez, Moca, Quebradillas, Rincon, Sabana Grande, San German, and San Sebatian
- Humacao, PR
- Municipalities covered: Arroyo, Ceiba, Culebra, Fajardo, Humacao, Juncos, Las Piedras, Luquillo, Maunabo, Naguabo, Patillas, Rio Grande, San Lorenzo, Vieques, and Yabucoa
- Ponce, PR
- Municipalities covered: Adjuntas, Aibonito, Barranquitas, Coamo, Guanica, Guayama, Guayanilla, Jayuya, Juana Diaz, Orocovis, Peñuelas, Ponce, Salinas, Santa Isabel, Villalba, and Yauco
- St. Thomas, USVI
- Territory covered: St. John, St. Thomas, and Water Island
- St. Croix, USVI
- Territory covered: St. Croix