Events at the Training Academy in Quantico, Virginia, and FBI Headquarters in D.C. brought together some of the Bureau's first female agents with current executives and new agents in training to mark 50 years of female special agents in the FBI.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
11 Centre Place
Newark, NJ 07102
Main: (973) 792-3000
Media: (973) 792-3020
Counties covered: Essex, Hudson, and Union
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Nelson Delgado
- Joel Mack (Acting)
- Michael Messenger
- Terence Reilly
- Courtney Sansevero (Acting)
Along with our main office in Newark, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Atlantic City
- Counties covered: Atlantic, Cape May, and Cumberland
- Franklin Township
- Counties covered: Hunterdon, Middlesex, Somerset, and Warren
- Garret Mountain
- Counties covered: Bergen, Morris, Passaic, and Sussex
- Red Bank
- Counties covered: Monmouth and Ocean
- Counties covered: Burlington and Mercer