The FBI is seeking victims who may have been defrauded by Summit Contracting, Inc., a home improvement company based in De Pere, Wisconsin, that is accused of committing fraud through third-party financing.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
3600 S. Lake Drive
St. Francis, WI 53235
Counties covered: Dodge, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington, and Waukesha
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Robert J. Botsch
- Danny Day, Jr.
Along with our main office in Milwaukee, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Ashland, Bayfield, Burnette, Douglas, and Sawyer
- Eau Claire
- Counties covered: Barron, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, St. Croix, and Washburn
- Green Bay
- Counties covered: Brown, Calumet, Door, Forest, Florence, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Langlade, Manitowoc, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Waushara, and Winnebago
- La Crosse
- Counties covered: Buffalo, Crawford, Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Pepin, Richland, Trempealeau, and Vernon
- Counties covered: Adams, Columbia, Dane, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Juneau, Lafayette, Marquette, Rock, and Sauk
- Counties covered: Iron, Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, Price, Portage, Taylor, Vilas, and Wood