The FBI is seeking victims who may have been defrauded by Summit Contracting, Inc., a home improvement company based in De Pere, Wisconsin, that is accused of committing fraud through third-party financing.
In recognition of National Missing Children’s Day on May 25, we highlight the successful recovery of a missing Washington girl in Mexico as just one example of the work the FBI does every day to bring missing kids home to their families—and we couldn't do it without…
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
3600 S. Lake Drive
St. Francis, WI 53235
Counties covered: Dodge, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington, and Waukesha
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Robert J. Botsch
- Danny Day, Jr.
Along with our main office in Milwaukee, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Ashland, Bayfield, Burnette, Douglas, and Sawyer
- Eau Claire
- Counties covered: Barron, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, St. Croix, and Washburn
- Green Bay
- Counties covered: Brown, Calumet, Door, Forest, Florence, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Langlade, Manitowoc, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Waushara, and Winnebago
- La Crosse
- Counties covered: Buffalo, Crawford, Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Pepin, Richland, Trempealeau, and Vernon
- Counties covered: Adams, Columbia, Dane, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Juneau, Lafayette, Marquette, Rock, and Sauk
- Counties covered: Iron, Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, Price, Portage, Taylor, Vilas, and Wood