A woman who killed several patients at a Veterans Affairs medical center in West Virginia by injecting them with unnecessary insulin was sentenced to life in prison for her crimes.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
2012 Ronald Reagan Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Counties covered: Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton, and Warren
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Daniel S. Leeper
- Timothy J. O’Malley
Along with our main office in Cincinnati, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Athens, Hocking, Perry, Meigs, Morgan, Vinton, and Washington
- Counties covered: Belmont, Coshocton, Guernsey, Harrison, Jefferson, Monroe, Muskingum, and Noble
- Counties covered: Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Knox, Licking, Madison, Morrow, Pickaway, and Union
- Counties covered: Champaign, Clark, Darke, Greene, Preble, Logan, Miami, Montgomery, and Shelby
- Counties covered: Adams, Gallia, Highland, Jackson, Lawrence, Pike, Ross, and Scioto