The FBI is seeking the public’s help in identifying potential additional victims of Jeremiah Harris, who was arrested on September 17, 2020 for allegedly enticing an underage boy to produce and transmit sexually explicit videos and photos of himself.
FBI Chicago has important information for area business owners who find themselves the victim of a Business E-mail Compromise (BEC) scam.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
2111 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL 60608
City covered: Chicago
Special Agent in Charge
Deputy Special Agent in Charge
Douglas M. Goodwater (Acting)
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Aris Anastasas
- Dennaris T. Coleman (Acting)
- Jeffrey B. Moore (Acting)
- Brendan J. Oleary (Acting)
- Eric Shiffman
- Elizabeth M. Stan
Senior Supervisory Intelligence Analyst
- Matthew B. Wolfe
Chief Division Counsel
- D.J. Rossini
- Miguel Gonzalez
Along with our main office in Chicago, we have four satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- North Resident Agency
- Counties covered: Cook (northern) and Lake
- Rockford Resident Agency
- Counties covered: Boone, Carroll, DeKalb, JoDavies, Lee, McHenry, Ogle, Stephenson, Whiteside, and Winnebago
- South Resident Agency
- Counties covered: Cook (southern), Grundy, Kendall, LaSalle, and Will
- West Resident Agency
- Counties covered: Cook (central), DuPage, and Kane